AP question...

Ive uploaded the best out of body induction sound EVER!
you can download the 1 hour and 10 minutes long induction here:
files.filefront.com/Nieuw+WinZip … einfo.html
its 350mb big.

this induction tape works with the best brainwave sounds ive ever heard. give it a try! its worth it. believe me.

How exactly? On headphones or not? While nap-ing of before getting to bed? I will give it a try.

yes, you must use headphones, brainwaves wont work without it. and you can use it when you want.

A few years ago, when I was living with some friends in a large appartement, I had an out of body experience while sleeping. I didn’t try to induse it, but I was experimenting with lucid dreaming at the time.
It was like a very vivid dream, but I couldn’t feel my body there, it was like I was only my eyes, or better explained; my vision. I was floating down the corridor past the other bedrooms and stopped in the hallway, just above the floor, right beside my own shoes. Then I could see my flatmate’s cat coming towards me, it stopped right in front of me, lifted up his back leg and took a piss on my shoes!
I woke up, thought to myself that this was a silly thing to dream, got up and out in the corridor, and there I met my flatmate and the first thing she said was: Oh, I’m so sorry, but my cat has pissed on your shoes…

I’ve had a few similar experiences, but this is the only one where I have been able to verify, at least to myself, that I really was out floating!

Where are these binaural beats from? Anyone tried Robert monroes hemi-sync cd journeys out of the body?

There from Brainwave Mind Voyages, thats all I know. Ive tried Hemi-Sync aswell but that didnt work for me.

I really like Brainwave Mind Voyages because of all the effects in it. Also love the excersize where you must stretch your “spirit form” as in your imagination. After a while you really feel like its a second body of yours. I think I’ll get out of my body soon thanks to this.

Okey! I will dowload it thank you it’s very appreciated! in hemi-sync journeys out of the body theres a cd that will put you in state d from fully awake but i havent been able to listen to it whithout falling asleep. I guess i must listen to it in the morning when i am fully refreshed!But i guess it works for me!

Do you use to listen at all the tracks at the same “session”? What do you recomend for the first time listening?

Yes, you need to listen to all the tracks. You must put them in the right order aswell (1, 2, 3 etc) I recommend using a good headphone :content:

I havent reached complete lift off yet but there was this one time I recieved a bleeding nose. My body was stiff, and my awarness was shifting, but in that moment of my awarness leaving, I felt the blood running down my cheek. I panicked and shook myself back to reality. Is that normal? Might it be a sign that I shouldn’t AP?

Do you have nose bleeds often? APing seems to have a impact on the physical body for some reason. Maybie its because its close to dying when you AP.

Yah, I get nose bleeds very rarley. It was only that once, but maybe I’ll be able to project myself again and see what happens this time.

So, did anyone found the link i provided usefull? :content:
I feel like I come closer everyday I use it.

I’d like to try it but the file size is pretty big and even on a 20mb connection that host is rather slow to download from.

I kind of gave up waiting. :sad:

When you die, your pineal gland secretes a large amount (all I think) of something (maybe seratonin) im not sure but this is why people say they see their lives flash before their eyes. (Because of the intense rush they experience). This could possibly harm the physical body since somthing in your body is changing.

Speaking of the Pineal gland, this is the gland tied to phychic ability. Is there any food, or vitamens that are good for the pineal gland?

I heard banana’s are perfect, or vitamin b. But i could be mistaken :smile:

I had what would probably be called an OBE, but I know it was a dream. I used the WILD technique to enter a dream lucid, and when I opened my eyes the other side of the hypnagogic phase, I was still where I was before, lying in bed. I got up, and was in my room, which was a bit tidier than in reality. The way I know it was a dream and not some form of astral projection, is because when I flew about 200 metres away from the house, my knowledge of the way things are in reality ran out, and things became more imagined. I’ve never seen Brighton from the air, so my mind had nothing to work from and had to invent the buildings from scratch. The further I got from my house, the more like a random dream it became.

moved into Big OBE topic :moogle:

The strangest thing happened to me last night… Everyone knows what an OBE is right?

Well, what happened was I was about to use my teleporting method, but when I teleported, I ended up some where the looked like the edge of a cliff. Knowing It couldn’t possibly hurt me and just wake me up if I fell down, I just decided to jump.

But heres where the weird part happened…I don’t know if this was actually part of my LD but when I was about to hit the ground, instead of waking up, I felt like I shot back up. I opened my eyes and I saw my body. Needless to say I was quite shocked. For a moment I thought I had died in my sleep but then I remembered some stuff about OBEs and LDs from a book that I read. It said that there are many differences between LDs and OBEs, and in some ways they are connected. But I never actually thought I could go into an OBE when jumping off a cliff or something in a LD.

The OBE lasted a few minutes before I was pulled back into my body, then i just remember waking up immediatly to my alarm clock. A very strange experiance But it was pretty cool, when I realized what had happened.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Or am I just the messed up guy?

EDIT: I forgot to mention, when I got shot out of my body, everything went black and I saw a thin silvery string running past my body, is that supposed to mean something?

I had an OBE like that once while attempting WILD, at that time it felt like a great relief from the uncomfortable sleep paralysis. The silvery string is quite often described as connecting your POV to your physical body. I have never imagined getting it like that before :cool:

Is it possible to have an OBE that’s actually a lucid dream?

Last night, I woke up in my bed and heard my stereo go on.I knew that was impossible, so I assumed I was actually picking up vibrations from a different frequency. Then all of these lights starting going off from outside my window, at first I was afraid, and I tried to move my body. I found that my body was frozen. My thoughts were along the lines of ‘extraterrestrials!’

I finally accepted all of this, and then began to feel soft vibrations through my body. All of a sudden, I was pulled to a sitting up position. I consciously tried to move into my astral body: confirmed by my vision of 2 hands- physical and astral. I began floating upwards and my vision went pretty dark.

This type of experience happened a couple of times throughout the night. Sometimes I would just float up into the sky- not being able to visually percieve very much. The first OBE (or was it a dream?) led me into this indoor building full of many people that I know from many aspects of my life. That was a lucid dream, and I grounded my astral body so that I wouldn’t fly up into the sky. I spent a while interacting with everybody.

It felt real, but I don’t know. Were the OBE’s more than a lucid dream? What do you think?