AP question...

Astral projections are as real as you and me and the sun and the moon

I’m inclined to agree with you, but i don’t have evidence proving it wrong or right, but my view is that is just ‘‘a really good LD’’.
(i say this because of personal experiences)

Well I think I might have had a OBE / AP when I was completely awake…
https://community.ld4all.com/t/ap-question/14376/134

Last night I had about 4, or 5 APs, in about 30 minutes. I had eaten some cheese, took 200mg. It must of been the cheese, but I did allso place three crystals on my window seal. Check it out. In one of my APs, I was looking for other people, but I couldnt find noone, so I came down, and talked to a tree. It sounded like a woman on the phone. She talked like she was at work, and told me… It was the wrong shift". I asked her to give me her name, and number, but all I got was 976. It was an enteresting night.

By the way have a happy new year

I tried to have an OBE. I was laying down on my bed and after a while I started to see things (something about the news on the tv :eh: ). Anyway, I started to feel vibrations and I began to feel really light, I felt as if I could lift into the air. Then…the phone rang :angry: . And the images in my head had disappeared, the vibrations left, and I didn’t feel so light anymore. I kinda felt disappointed. Next time though, I’ll remember to shut my bedroom door. :tongue:

I once kinda had an OBE/AP I dont really know wich of them but it felt far more vividly than the LDs I have had, it actually felt as if I really was awake floating over my body etc. I really dont know if it was an LD or if the “spirit” flew out of the body, but as I said, it felt as if it was real! :cool:

Ive been expeirencing ap and oobe alot lately…i wake up after about 6 hours of sleep almost every night…i then go 2 sleep with wild n end up in sp…sometimes i then go 2 lucid dreams but others i will roll myself out of my body going into ap…atleat i think its an ap…i move very slow…things are very vivid…i cant really talk…or see…and i hear about ppl talking about how they see this silver chord…i truly bleive it…but were do uc it at…is it like attatched 2 ur stomach…and is this only in ap or in both ap and oobe…and one more ? about the third eye…i heard while in ap u can c things that are really their…has anybody every experience this??
as of now im randomly typing words on my wordpad on my computer w/o lookin then i go 2 sleep.(my computer is in my room)…and when i wake up in the morning after about 6 hours…do a wbtb to a wild…to a sp…then to a ap then i will c if their are words on the wordpad and im hoping 2 wake up and look over to c the same lettes…well i hope some 1 helps or replies thx :grin:

this topic continues here: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-obe-topic-part-iv/27462