Astral Projection - Alternative Techniques?

Helloo!!! I have been visiting this forum for nearly a decade. Suffice to say I’ve done my fair share of LD’ing, but now I seek new freedoms. I have read a book by Richard Webster on the topic of astral projection. It mentioned that will power alone could be used to leave your body. Supposedly it’s much harder to reach that point but I think in time I could definitely get there. In the mean time while I’m not busy flexing my lobes of steel to AP I am looking into alternative means.

Is anyone here aware of TAC or Technology Assisted Consciousness? IE I think Bineural Beats is an example of this because the sound waves (technology) assist users in consciousness shifting (reaching a more meditative brain frequency state). What I am interested in is any sight sound or whisper of similiar technology where the end result isn’t just for relaxing but for actually leaving the body via the flip of a switch. TAC is one method I figured may exist.

Another method I’ve seen is use of specialized psychiatric medications that somehow locks in the user at about the right frequency state to hop in and out. I find this very very interesting because if I could leave my body whenever I wanted my life would be soooooooooo muuuchhh different!!! Idk what all yall know but if any of yall have heard of full proof direct methods to leave the body please respond here or message me!!! Also, I’m not sure if my lack of success has been due to psychiatric medications I’ve been on, I’ve read in several (many) places that certain psychiatric drugs affect ones psychic abilities (mood stabilizers, anti depressants & anti psychotics) are purpoted to mask or nullify ones ‘etheric’ connections.

Some TAC things I’ve read up on include Orgone Generators. I’m still un-clear on how this technology works, only that people apparently create entire sensory deprivation chambers around them and manage unthinkable feats like changing the weather (cloud bursting?) it works with crystals harnessing the earth’s natural energy fields I think, though you should not quote me on that!

Are there any other people out there desperate to check out the astral plane? I theorize it’s quite like the dream world…