Astral Projection

Same here. Are there any techs? Any good books?

Yes, I could use some links on AP tutorials and what not, I’d really like to try.

The rope-climbing method.

Lay back and relax, losen any tight clothing and close your eyes. Imagine climbing a rope using just your hands. One hand over the other, over and over, slow and relaxed. If you’re doing it right your astral body will pull itself up and leave your body behind - sometimes without you knowing it.

I’ll post a couple more up later.

gnosticweb.com/index.php?PageID=157

I’m taking the astral projection and dream course on here, the book that goes with it is good too. I also reccomend Richard Webster’s ‘Astral Travel for Begginers’. Although i have have not actually done it yet, i have been very close.

Here are a method taken out of Webster’s book:

Swing Method

You start with a proggressive relaxation. When you are completely relaxed, imagine that you are on a swing, swinging to and fro in an arc from the tip of your nose to the top of your head, but feel as if you on a playground swing. As with a real swing, try to go higher and higher each time, until you feel like it is going to make a complete revolution, at the highest point, before it makes the full turn, let go in your mind, and you will find yourself outside your body.

Of course it is in more detail in the book ^-^

and it won’t always work, keep trying at it!

https://www.astraldynamics.com

Buy the book, you definitely won’t regret it.

I think i’ve read about the swing method before, but I’ve never personally tried it. Something new to try tonight if I can get over the itching on my knee.

Can you do it will going to sleep? Also describe the levels of emotion or feeling before you go to AP. So I can get it right.

Thanks Shem and [Darkness Myth], I’m actualy going now to try one of those methods. Probably the rope one, because I was actualy climbing a rope earlier today :content:

^-^ eh heh heh heh, don’t mention it. But seriously, Webster’s book has abou 10 more methods in it ^-^

Astral Projection is so hard.

Lucid Dream are nothing to achieve if you put the two beside.

Will someone tell the physical feelings and levels from awake to almost Astral all the way Astral??? Unless you’ve never done it.

I dont know , at the beginning you are normal.

After a while (it take a lot of time , like 15 minutes) you begin to have strange sensation. tinkling in the muscle , bees in the parts of the body, VERY STRONG VIBRATION (you have to do it to believe it) sometime always vibration , sometime normal state to vibration like burst of vibration like your head its switching to two side.
Very strong heart beat rate. The heart want to go out of the body. But people say its just the imagination , not really the heart that pound so fast.

In the eyes side , after a while you see hallucination but its rare. The most commong thing he’s seeing like white vortex that move , like you transport to another world. That happen to me all the time.

After that theyre the part that you goes out of the body.
Expect the above sensation but very more strongly.
And theres the new sensation of exiting out the body.
This one cannot be describe I think , its strange.

For the Astral parts , when you really out. I can’t tell because I never got that far.

Wait - you say you can interact with things only in their astral form. Does that mean you can also see, and interact with, other people who are also AP’ing?

In theory I suppose, yes.

Never even thought of it before, but if you can astral project at will and know someone else who can at will, you should try arrange a meeting.

yes, according to the course i’m taking you can. The final excersize is for everyone to meet in one place and talk :smile:

Not to change your beliefs or argue( i stay on lds=oobe=ap) i suggest ones that struggle with Ap or else to try just being stable in your lucid dreams.You`re allready out of body,its just a question of changing enviroments.
I say that because from my experience i can see how time and effort consuming such “quest for ap” can be,and at the end you will eventually believe(still only my opinion) that being “out” is like opening same door- wheter you call it ld,oobe or ap depends mostly on how close to “reality” was the experience.
In my opinion its just label that i see as slight obstacle on the way because looking for proper label or self debating over whats better or more real can take out a lot from simple appreciation of experience.So instead of getting better and valuing each of them, person slowly frustrates.
Anyways- good luck there:)

Actually, on that note, It is (apparently) easier to project in a dream…except that contradicts what you just said…

And thus, the long arm of Pheonix Wright is outstretched…

No it does not- you can do it from ld.Its just that some believe that it requires “doing it”(so they would do all methods in ld) instead of simple being it.Or wishing it.

Yeah its more easy in a LD !

Hey have any of you guys done the rope technique. If you have how long does it take to get out. Also, when using your imaginary hads should you be able to see them or do you just kind of fell your way out.

If you guys have any adivce I would like to know. :help:

Moderator: Please don’t move this, I already asked this in the big OBE topic but no one seems to read that.

Merged with similar topic - In general the OBE topic seems more about incubating/achieving OBE’s in sleep, which is not what you’re after, which may explain the lack of response.