Attempting a all night WILD

I’m gonna try this out today.

Well, what I do is basically old fashion WILD. I sleep and wake up after 6 hours. I lay back down after like 5 minutes. Relax your whole body sit for about 15-20 minutes. Going into the dream is kinda weird. With me, I feel heavy vibrations and I hear ringing or buzzing in my ear. It gets more intense and I see a flash white. After that I’m in a dream.

My third try last night was by far the best. I got at least 4 hours in. I got into a dream at about an hour and some minutes. I tried to prolong the dream, but I slipped out of it straight into deep sleep. During that period, my body felt tingly. Its very hard to explain. My heartbeat was slow and loud. I could feel it. Maybe an hour and a half later, I got into another dream. I had my fun and decided not to prolong it. I came back to non rem sleep. It wasn’t as deep as before. I really felt like waking up. My eyes felt like they were glued shut. Sleep paralysis was heavy. So I finally decided to start moving my fingers to try to get out of it. I did and got up from bed. I didn’t feel tired, but it felt like I could go back to sleep no problem. So I actually went to sleep the rest of the night. I advise others to try it. Gotta have patience. 4 hours felt like 4 years. I don’t really know about going for all 8 but I’ll try.

just a question with what your doing… are you trying to stay consious the whole night but be asleep?

Sleep time! See you all in two weeks. (dream clock here I go!)

Maybe WILD @ bedtime will work, I mean, it WILL WORK! Heard that SC?

mind awake, body asleep. good luck to all who try this experiment too. It will feel like years but its worth it. You get the whole “sleep experience”.

Have you done any relaxation technique? Or you just laid down and waited for the paralysis to come?

Thanks for your reply !
Anyway good luck :happy:
I’m following this post very closely.

The first two times I did the stop drop and roll technique. The other one I just waited.

Stop drop and roll ?

Stop drop and roll is a technique that was made for the Lucidology 101 course. Here’s a link to the topic.

Thank you very much Rhewin :happy: