Audio for LD

I don’t know why this works for me but I’ve had an iPhone app called " Sleep Up!" for a little while now and it’s been very effective at helping me sleep and get deeper sleep. I’ve found that on nights I use this app I remember 3-4 dreams as opposed to rarely remembering any on nights before I discovered “Sleep Up!”. This could be useful for someone just starting to improve their dream recall. This app seems to work best for me in my WILD attempt. Although I have not been able to achieve an LD this way I feel myself getting closer with every attempt. I have attempted a WILD without the app and it took a lot longer for me to start feeling numb. I don’t know why this works, maybe it has something to do with REM sleep o how “Sleep Up!” works (the way it works is it synchronizes certain brainwaves with the audio and that somehow puts you to sleep) but it should help. The only catch is the app is about $5 but it is worth it. If I have an LD while using the app I will be sure to post
it.

Sleep up is using binaural beats. More information here. Hate to break it to you but you paid for something that is free. The only thing you bought is a “fancy” way of doing it. :cry:

For those of you who don’t want to buy the app but can have a computer open while you sleep download Brainwave Generator. It comes in the Goods folder on some lucid software sites. :woo:

It will take minor configuration and if you’re too lazy to figure out how to configure the BWGen, send me a PM and if you have your e-mail as public I’ll mail you the file you need to play. :grin:

And if anyone out there wants to help make the file that you need to play more public, contact me in a PM with a method that will work, i. e. Megaupload or something and I’ll may you the file to, I’m just to lazy to do it myself. :tongue:

Edit: Ha! Sometime after I wrote this I found a topic in the Knowledge base all about it! Their method is almost a perfect copy of what I did. :eek: Well here’s the link. Brainwave Generator -LD4ALL Site

Oh That explains a lot. Thanks for replying and possibly saving some people some money. I didn’t mean to buy it anyways it was an accident so I was like “well I bought it, might as well try it”

Oh and if the kind sir or madam that will do the part which I’m to lazy to do also would like to host a copy of the goods file as well, let me know in that PM. Thanks.
And no problem.

White Noise & ibrainwave

are good to