Audio mp3?

I’m new to LD’ing and i tried for my first time last night. I had dreams, but they were not lucid, which is a step because i never dream.(i tried the water method)
Does anyone know of a download that u can burn to mp3 and it will help induce lucid dreams through your portable cd player?

yeah, go to www.bwgen.com get all the info about binaural beats of there (or search google for ’ binaural beats’) download the program (bwgen) and then search the preset library on the site for lucid dreaming presets, download them also, export to wav. and burn to CD.

btw bwgen isnt free. ofcourse someone much less responsible may tell you that you could find a crack or such like with little difficutly (google). but I would never do such a thing! never.

Cya
Phil

is it possible to burn it as an audio file for windows media player? I’m not quite qualified to download anything seeing as i’m not the administrator of this computer.

Check this thread:
“Possible Holy Grail Technique”

It’s a classic :content: and great thread.

BWGEN is more annoying to listen to than helpful. You can be entertained, learn, and possibly turn lucid if you listen to the LaBerge Interview. :smile:

Thanx i’ll try burning and looping that interview, even if it doesn’t work it’s worth a try.
by the way i realized that i DID have a LD last night but it took me till lunch to remember it.

The interview is almost 2 hours long, so if you plan on burning this to a regualar 80 minute audio CD you may have to edit it.

That happens to me a lot too! :smile: Congrats!

thanx on the congrats :content:

I burned the interview as an mp3 cd which i can play on my cd player cause it has mp3 capabilities. I really hope it works, thanx again :grin: