Avatar: The Last Airbender powers..

oh, man, that’d be awesome! i’d be a water bender(they’re my favorite, i love water).
i think i’d be an earthbender, though, based on my shortness, connection to earth and nature(i’m such a hippie, and i prefer not to wear shoes if i can help it), and my personality… :neutral:
oh, well, it’s my dream!

Hee hee, I love Avatar too! And I agree, Toph is awesome, but I’m ALL Aang/Katara (sorry to all you Zutara shippers on here!).

I never thought of trying to control the elements in an LD…wow, that’s an awesome idea! Gotta add that to my list of stuff I’m going to do when/if I ever become lucid…

This is one of my all time fav shows. Yes I have attempted some bending in my dreams. I was lucid and was trying to show a DC some of my artwork when my dream scape started catching on fire. I said, well, let’s do some water bending. I took some water out of a cup and started putting out the fire. The next thing i knew, all of the DC’s in my dream were attacking me, so I started fending them off with my air and water bending skills. Loads of fun.
:happy:

I’ve bent water in real life (physics lessons are good for stuff like that) and proberably could in LDs…

I don’t know what the show’s about, however. so i might be something different.

Avatar is rly kinda nice show …i tryed water bend once during a semi-lucid nightmare
(some people wanted to take me to an asylum XD) didnt work tough :sad:

I did this in an ND once :razz:
I was fighting Azula with firebending, it was great :grin: Later, Haru was trying to repair a wall, and I wanted to help him. Too bad I only made the hole in the wall bigger xD

I love Avatar :colgate:

I’ve watch some of the show before. But I’ve never done firebending or waterbending, etc before in my dreams. I’ll be sure to do that when I do get a LD.

That show is awesome. I would love to be able to bend anything there, or go into that universe (Hello, Zuko!^^) I want to experience that feeling of moving your arms in a way, and move something else!
(Preferably pretty, like water)8D