beer?

i know i read somewhere that if you have been recently drinking that you shouldn’t expect LD’s. What if i drank only enough to get the slightest buzz, say 2 or 3. i ask because i like my beer, and ive already thrown one down, and i want to try to LD again tonight.

I had a LD after getting… wasted really, the other night.

Check out this thread though:
[Alcohol best way to lucid dream)

I actually have a great increase in chances of LDs if i had been drinking the night before.
I usually have those alcohol induced lds in the morning after, which i think is because alcohol delays the REM you are supposed to have in the early stage of sleep, so they come all at once in the morning instead, causing you to have longer REM/dreaming time and more vivid dreams.

I must say that i dont drink more often than a couple of times a month though. I also usually dont goto bed before alcohol is starting to wear off.

Hi INVRTDSA1NT!
I’ve had LD’s with or without having been recently drinking, so I didn’t see any difference. :tongue: :wink:

On the IRC channels, someone was talking about getting buzzed helps him LD. It is my opinion that is depends on the person, rather than the drink.