Binaural Beats part IV

For those of you familiar with brainwave generator, does anyone have any good Lucid Dream presets I could have? I was browsing bwgen.com/inx_sleep_dat.htm - are there any you could recommend?

There is this one I found one that page called 'Vibration Sleep" - bwgen.com/presets/desc471.htm

Would Vibration Sleep be good for attempting a WILD?

But I’m mainly looking for just good presets to help Induce Lucid Dreaming,

Thanks.

I got BWgen today (ofcourse I didn’t pirate :wink: ), and I tried to make something to bring me from wide awake into theta state. And I made a preset that goes from 15hz to 7hz linearly. So I turned the lights off and tried it right away. I felt relaxed, but still pretty normal during the process. But then, suddenly, I felt so incredibly relaxed and stress-free, like I had been using drugs. I liked the feeling, and I also saw some simple HH, but then suddenly all went black as if somebody turned the lights off. And the feeling was gone. :cry:

Anybody with the same experience? And anything I can do about this? And what’s with the sudden extreme relaxation?

(Woah, that 3 questions already)

So, to make your dreams lucid/vivid/anything, when do you have to listen to the generator? In the evening? While falling asleep? Though the day?

EDIT: Ohnoes, the BWGen is not working for me… The setup.exe runs, but does nothing, so I had to quit the process.

I need some help converting the .bwg files to .mp3 so I can play them on my mp3 player… could someone pm me, please? I’m a computer n00b =[

I just joined ld4all, but have been reading this site and attempting lucid dreams for a little while now. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about binaural beats. I have tried making a couple of my own and even bought one off of itunes. They seem to make me fall asleep pretty well and I remember my dreams usually, but I haven’t become lucid yet, although I think I may be on the right track. I was just wondering if anyone has had success with these and also had a couple questions like what induction method you would consider this and also what program you use to make them, (i use audacity).

Binaural beats can be very useful.
I highly recommend Hemi Sync’s Lucid Dreaming.
It’s a DVD with a couple of tracks on it,
and one of them is one night long and gets you through all the sleep cycles will giving you a wake up call in the REM phase causing you to be lucid.

cool thanks!!
I’ll definitely give that a try

A note about binaural beats and generally, brainwave entrainment,
as your brain gets used to it,
it gets more and more efficient.
At the beginning, it can have a very limited effect, and sometimes it doesn’t feel too good.
An adjustment period might need to take place.
It won’t take long though, and it’s only for the better.

i found some free binaural beats and tried em out last night, however i found it hard to get to sleep whilst listening to a Delta wave, do you think it might make sense to make a playlist which has calm songs like ‘Aqueous Transmission’ by Incubus :tongue: to make me go to sleep but then after that some Theta waves to make me LD. Sound like a good idea?

Thats good to hear, when I first explored Binaural beats tracks, I found that it didn’t really have an effect on me. But I never gave it a good chance. I also found that it kept my brain active, sometimes I wouldn’t be able to sleep. I should give it another go. :cool:

my pleasure :smile:

I’ve recently been looking into binaural beats to help with lucid dreaming. I’ve done a bit of searching, but haven’t been able to find any that are free. It would be impossible for me to actually buy one since my family would probably think I’m crazy :tongue: so I would really like to know if there are any free binaural beat generators or just preset audio files meant for lucid dreaming.

I haven’t been able to find one on my own, so it might just be poor searching skills or the fact that it’s almost two in the morning and I’m half asleep. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are some on youtube I believe.

I can’t believe I didn’t search Youtube, haha

I did a bit more research today and I created my own with Brainwave Generator, which should work if I did it right.

I made my own, (alpha one) and it relaxed me.

:woo:

i just recently found out about binaural beats. sounds pretty cool. :happy:

would anyone mind making me one that could help a bit with LD’ing/AP’ing? i don’t mean to sound lazy; i just saw a tutorial on how to make your own binaural beat, and after reading the first step, i was like, “??!”. :tongue:

I’ve downloaded Bwgen but never used it. I tried to make my own binaural beats with audacity and while they haven’t given me a LD yet they make it way easier to fall asleep. Anyway I have them on my ipod and usually listen to my most current creation on repeat throughout the whole night. Is that a good idea or should I just listen to it once?

I have a brainwave entrainment cd. I listen to it before bed as it supposedly triggers your brainwaves to go in ld mode. It is some what effective for me.

Has anyone tryed Hemi-Syncs Lucid dreaming DVD series? It’s quite interesting, it helps you relax before you dream and gives you cues to tell your mind you are dreaming while in the REM state.

By the way I’ve read that the ones from youtube have a very corrupted quality to them and won’t work as well