Blue lotus

I’ve had an approximately 2 month dry spell. The night before last I finally had a lucid dream, at one point I thought I was in the astral plane and got scared and woke up.

I just ordered blue lotus, never tried it before. Do you think it could give me more lucid dreams. If you have used it, what is it like? What are its effects?

I will try other dream herbs later! Tell me your favorite.

Should I use the blue lotus as a tea or just eat the herbs? I’m thinking use it to brew a tea.

I’ve had good experiences with blue lotus tea as far as increased dream activity.

As far as herbs or other naturally occurring substances are concerned, I have had good results with Calea Zacatechichi, and African Dream Root (Silene Capensis). Neither are an instant or gauranteed lucid dream. But they both definitely make dreaming more memorable, colorful and real feeling.

In order to induce a lucid reliably, they need to be combined with more “artificial” chemicals, such as Galantamine, Huperzine A or Nicotine, for example. Basically drugs that boost, create or mimic acetylcholine.

From where I can have it? Do tell me this thing.