Brain Entrainment.

Listening to Theta waves shortly and/or during sleep helps induce LD, I sample can be found here…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXGckunUaU
It hasn’t worked for me yet, but I hear that it works very well for some poeple… hope this is useful… :smile:

(Note: If this does count as spam… Simply tell me, and I will remove it…)

Id want this in .mp3 files.

Me too, but i got this somewhere off the internet.

I sent a message to the guy on youtube, maybe he has them in MP3s

Im wide awake, I tried the “Delta Waves” for Intuition, and Deep Meditiation. About 5 minutes into it I was falling asleep. The visuals really do help a lot!

So those actually helped? I’ll have to try them- were u ever able to get them in MP3? It would be even better if the videos could be downloaded.

I watched the visuals and they sent me to sleep along with the music.

I sent the poster a message about the MP3’s. Im also going to try to get the audio by myself. When I do, I will post them.

BrainSync - Alpha Wave w/ Fractals
-Total Relaxation
-Creativity
use with stereo headphones
https://www.vidtomp3.com/mp3_details.php?video=vidtomp3.com-12458920407550.mp3

BrainSync - Theta Wave w/ Fractals
-Deep Learning
-Strengthen Memory
https://www.vidtomp3.com/mp3_details.php?video=vidtomp3.com-12458926284074.mp3

BrainSync - Delta Induction w/ Fractals
-Sleep Learning
-Deep Meditation
-Intuition
PENDING

hmmm- something’s wrong with that link- it’s not going anywhere…

Ugh…cheap websites :blush:

I will download the file, then upload them to Rapidshare. Then I will post those links.

May I ask where are the files ?

I have these, if somebody is interested in them let me know which one(s) to upload:

Deep sleep sounds nice…

I’m waiting for a shipment to arrive of a software to create tracks. I bought commercial license too so I will be able to distribute them on the net!

I’ll let you know when it happens. :smile:

Brain Sync - Deep Sleep
This may be considered the missing BrainSync - Delta Induction w/ Fractals :wink:

i think i want to try the weightloss ones lol

Here it is: Brain Sync - Weight Loss
Hope you will become as skinny as you want :grin: :tongue:

What is Super learning ?

This is what the program itself claims:
"Positive thoughts produce positive results. The only problem is that some of our most persistent, selfdefeating beliefs are stored deep in the unconscious, where they have the power to undermine our happiness and sabotage our success. Now you can effortlessly change those negative beliefs to produce the results you want.
Special combinations of brain wave frequencies are harmonically layered in soothing music to trigger heightened states of receptivity. Here the unconscious is primed to receive and act on a new set of ideas. Subliminal messages are deeply absorbed by the unconscious to immediately impact your sense of self, your creativity and the dynamic expression of your power in the world. "

It uses Theta waves.