Brilliant dreams

Last night I had a wonderful dream. I will type it directly from my dream journal.

I owned a new house in a small town. Everybody knew everybody. I would go to the woods, which had lots of rocky hills and fly and fly all around. I came to the realization that I was the only one in the town who could fly, so I decided to keep it a secret.

One day a friendly female neighbor caught me flying when I jumped off a high hill, and she screamed so loudly with shock that she spooked me and I lost my confidence and came crashing to the ground. I flew best when I was alone. It was a great dream. I had so much fun flying, but I was not lucid. I woke up a happy dreamer. :smile: And yes, I love those dream pills!

Hello,i got my B-dreams pills yesterday and i can honestly say they worked for me,i had 2 great LONG dreams.

I did have a weird expirence with them though,i went to bed at 2:00am,and then i woke up feeling great and very awake so im thinking i slept for at least 8 hours,but when i looked at the clock it was only 5:00am,so i only was asleep for 3 hours but it felt like 8hours,had that happend to anyone els?

I did go back to sleep even though i didnt feel tired…it was weird to me :razz:

Well, I won’t discourage using these kind of pills, but I’d like to point out that there may be side effects, so look out for them.

Also, do try continuing the pills and see if ur dreaming is still successful, to confirm that it is not a placebo effect beacause placebo effects don’t last long…

Lastly, erm, about dreams that are too regular and like nothing went wierd: I believe that is entirely impossible.

I have had dreams which appeared sensible, so I did not become lucid, until when I woke up, I realised that the watch I was wearing in the dream was my old blue watch, and not the new black watch that I had. This is a small difference since both watches are the same model.

So do analyse every detail carfully… I believe u can still find irregularities in the dream. Because, sometimes, when u start to get aware, ur mind makes it logical for u, and no OBVIOUS signs come. The subtle ones, however will never never disappear.

Cheers to lucid dreaming. Hadnt had one for a long time because of the short hours I sleep.

<Mods: I think this is the wrong forum.>
Yes I think that Pathways would be better, so I am moving it there.

On my paging of dreamjournal.net, I noticed a Google ad for lucid dream inducting pills. I cautiously visited the site, Brilliantdreams.com. It says it’s a miracle pill that increases dream recall, vividness, and it supposedly makes you lucid dream. A single bottle is $39.95 plus shipping (“USA shipping is just $4.95 regardless of the number of bottles ordered so you save even more!”). That seems a reasonable price for such a pill.

This sounds way too good to be true, so I wanted to know if anyone here knows anything about “Brilliant Dreams”. I’m quite expecting to get “No, they’re rubbish.” replies here.

You’re absolutely correct. They are rubbish.
Anything that sounds too good to be true often is - I don’t supposed the site offered an explanation of how the pills worked, or what was actually in them?

Creating your own pills using the information in the herbs and vitamins thread would cost you way less. I’d advise you to work on your recall and vividness by yourself first, though. You’ll save a lot of bling.

To tell you the truth, those were really out of my financial league. Anyways I was planning to just work on things myself like Hapexamendios said, considering my DR is pretty good already and I have several possible inductions that I haven’t tried yet. :content:

There are definitely supplements that work. I had no intentions of vivid dreaming when I took ZMA, it’s a bodybuilding supplement. And my dreams were intense, as was the recall, because the dreams seemed so real. I took this a few years ago and recently I am wanting to have really vivid dreams again, I will either order ZMA again or just buy the minerals/vitamins etc separately and form my own batch. I’m wondering what you guys think of these ingredients. Here are the ingredients:

Zinc (as -monomethionine and aspartate): 30mg 200%
Magnesium (as aspartate): 450mg 113%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL): 10.5mg 525%
ZMA™: 2400mg

Other ingredients:
Gelatin and magnesium stearate.

THEY’RE RUBBISH!!!

taking advantage of the fact people want to lucid dream desperately (like me lol). BAD PEOPLE!!

I didn’t say they make you “lucid dream” but that they make the dreams more intense and feel more real. When I took the aforementioned supplement it was to aid in bodybuilding, muscle recovery. Dreaming was a side affect, and I had no intentions of taking in to help my dreams. So the fact is it worked in terms of intensifying and making my dreams more enjoyable and memorable .

oh ok.

well the ones that do… ARE RUBBISH AND BAD PEOPLE!!!

I have had no success with this product. I think it only provides lucid dreaming when you already have good dream recall. ZMA will then possibly stimulate a lucid dream. My problem is I have fragmented dream recall let alone a lucid dream.

Hey guys i was wondering if the lucid dreaming pill really works. I was looking on the internet and its called brilliant dreams. Its a pill that gurantees to give you very vivid lucid dreams. Check it out. I want to know if it really works. Its 40 dollars for a 2 month supply. Please check it out because i want to know if it really works. Once again its called brilliant dreams.

im only 13 do u think i can take this pill?? does age matter?

ask here..
a lot of people experimenting with diffrent combinations.

in that post you can find info about book where brain chemistry for lucid dreaming is described.

good luck.

if you ask me, there shouldnt be a problem taking the pill.

ok thanks alot i might order this tommorrow :grin:

very important is taking pill after 4-5 h of sleep. if you take it at bedtime not only you will not optimise the effect, your deep sleep will be disrupted. you need to sleep deep first, so deep that the REM is suppressed. that will result in more REM in late hours of sleep. combined with pill … you chances are much better.

oo thanks for the advice…
navigatorofinfinity do u take this pill?? Because you seem to know so much about it lol
And just to be sure, you are positive that it is safe for me to take the pill because im 13 years old.

i don’t know the exact content of this pill but:

It isn’t recommended for people who haven’t reached full maturity to take unnecessary food supplements. It is better to be completely safe. This is to prevent substances from interfering with development.

Also, there is a legal issue. Is an underage person allowed to buy food supplements online? I think that has an 18 years age limit here, not sure about other countries. It is also illegal to let someone under the age of 18 have any kind of credit.

np.

i have tested a lot of different pills that promote lucid dreaming. also few bottles of brilliant dreams. most of them were used wrong, taking pill at bedtime.
at the moment i don’t have time, probably next month i will continue experimenting. i can definitively confirm positive effect when used properly.

i cannot confirm that pill is safe for you. best way is to ask your doctor. or ask brilliant dreams what they think.