Bringing items to reality?

A few nights ago, I took some Nyquil for my cold. I couldn’t really remember my dream but next morning, there was this one sock with a pattern of adorable hedgehogs on my desk. I asked my grandma if it belonged to her since we share a room sometimes, and she said no. I don’t own this sock and I’ve also never seen it before. I also don’t shift my things around my room or have extra junk around so I’m kinda in a dilemma if it came from my dream or some magical sock fairy whatzit. Any thoughts of this?
Also my grandma threw away the sock but I do have a picture of it.

if that were true, how come when i dived under my sheets looking for all that cash i just won in a bet, there was none
i believe this wouldnt work, its reality after all and reality has laws

a few years ago i would feel a bird flying under my blanket every night for maybe 3-4 nights.
i would kick around to get it to stop then get up abruptly, throw the blanket off the bed and turn on the lights, only to find nothing.

but at one point i got up tossed the blanket and turned on the light to find a small yellow black and white bird. i must have killed it kicking my feet. i took it to a table and went back to sleep.

in the morning i brought it outdoors and left it there.

That is so trippy. Lol

About the bird… so what conclusion did u come to as to how and y a bird was in ur blankets?

The hedgehog sock reminds me of that poem about dreaming of going to 'heaven ’ and picking a wild flower and when you wake you have the flower in your hand . what then…
i couldn’t b bothered finding the poem on google but I’m sure a lot of ppl know of it.
It would not suprise me if that sock came from another layer of reality . If it is a dream sock it can’t be any more of an illusion than a “real” earth sock. Both r illusions. Both r dreams. And as we head into the higher and finer dimensions all our realities will begin to merge…

Here is a similar thread, though burried.

Bringing objects from dreams into reality

Thanks for that thread link. Its a very interesting topic n had me thinking real deep last night…
so if we try bring an object back into this reality and it doesn’t appear to come with us…i was thinking it may have something to do with the ‘denseness’ of the reality you are trying to bring the object from…its probably less dense…like things appear less solid n vibrate at a higher frequency. So the object you try bring back to this denser lower vibratory reality would have to be the vibrational equivalent in order for it to be seen as a physical object. Our vision is very limited to just a fraction of the visible light spectrum so u may just as well have manifested the object, only it appears to be
Invisible.
I’m no expert these r just my mind wandering theories!

‘‘you may have manifested the object, only it appears to be invisible’’
i like that.
just as you may have manifested yourself in another world, but appear to be invisible to that world.
when lucid sleepwalking, the same thing happens, with the entire surroundings.
another world can be felt eyes opened, body wide awake.

a hypnosis teacher of mine once told a story of twin sisters who entered the somnambulic state at will. he went and visited them to take a look at a book they had ‘‘materialised’’ from that state, into this world.
who knows what it contained.

i was once in the somnambulic state in bright daylight in a room. there were 2 crows flying around the ceiling lamp and one of the walls of the room wasnt there. when i faded back to here the birds were gone.
the yellow bird i found under my blanket had perfect density, i showed it to 2 persons before leaving outside.

if the bird died here, we can die anywhere.