C-WILD Amazing technique

It kinda worked, I mean…It helped me to fall asleep aware, but I had a lot of parts unaware(before dreaming), thanks for this technique :happy:

This techinque was how I got my first WILD!
I thought I could never fall asleep while counting in my head, and when I reached 50 or so after a few tries I felt as awake as ever, but suddenly I got that feeling - “knowingness”. I didn’t even had to do an RC, I knew straight away that I were dreaming, there were no transition at all, the dream came just like THAT. It was amazing!

Grix that sounds AMAZING! Sounds like it felt like you just “changed realities” xD did it last long?
Wow someone suggested this to me in a post I made, and it looks like it would work for me I have found after 1 night (Don’t lol :razz:) that WBTB makes me have very vivid dreams, so maybe combined with this I can get my first LD :razz: I tried counting before I went to bed, and I kept drifting in and out of consciousness because I wasn’t very tired, maybe using it with WBTB will do the trick! :happy:

Sounds good, great post! :happy:

I think I’m going to try this tonight! Sounds very interesting.

Last night was actually my first attempt at and LD and I used a technique I heard from a friend where you lay in bed without moving and telling yourself you will have a lucid dream. I started to feel numb and that I was floating. I also saw an eye blinking (my eyes were closed) and also some kind of grass. Then I heard a dog barking loudly and I got scared so I woke up and decided to just go to sleep normally. Was I close to an LD? And should I do that method again tonight? Or try the counting one?

infinity software? do you have to buy it? idk HELP!

Infinity software here [[software] Infinity) its free.

I’ve been having problems with this technique.
Everytime I wake up and go back to bed again (which tends to happen a lot thanks to my overly optimistic morning alarm clock sets XD) I try counting, which I manage rather well.

However…

The problem is that I always fall asleep “normally”;
I always count to 100, then realize I’m still awake, then count again, fail again, and at the third or fourth try, I start losing count a lot - then I start feeling like I’m awake and asleep at the same time (in other words, I feel physically awake but I also have a feeling I’m having really vague dreams).
Is this a good sign?
And if yes, how am I supposed to step into the dream?
It feels like trying to step into a movie or something.

moved into the existing topic otherwise we would have two topics on the same thing :moogle:

I know what a WILD is, but what is a C-WILD?
Also, how do you do it?

One question - do you do a relaxation excercise before the countdown?

You know, the one where you contract and relax your muscles along with your breathing.

If I try to stay conscious by counting, then I just lay there counting for an hour and simply don’t fall asleep. This aint my type of method.

I might give it a shot, though counting has never worked for me. I have woken up and just closed my eyes, waited until I feel funny then wake up in a dream.

wow. I did this unintentionally before I’ve heard of this technique. I woke up and tried to do a WILD but was bored so I started counting. I think I got to 500 and just gave up. I got out of bed and did an RC and I was lucid.

This is how I got my first lucid dream. :smile:
It’s hard to succeed though, because I usually find myself feeling all groggy and then I fall asleep and get a normal dream. :sigh:
But at least I did it once. :cool:

Well done :happy: :happy:

The techniques works for someone else apart from me.
How was the dream, was it vivid?

I actually tried this yesterday when I went to bed. I counted to 500 slowly while laying perfectly still. I felt that my body got a little bit “electric” but nothing more and I decided to just go to sleep normaly. BUT I actually dreamt a very vivid dream.
I wrote down some key words in my phone and then about 6 hours later I wrote down the whole dream in my DJ.

Anyways I’m gonna try this again tonight, but after a WBTB!
I’ll post the results tomorrow :content:

Well it was more vivid than your average dream; something like this.

I realized it was a dream when I was looking through the kitchen window and noticed everything looked completely different outside - the reason I could think logically in the first place was because I thought I was awake and in the middle of practising dreamsigns.
Then I was a tad disappointed when I couldn’t get any dreamsigns to work, and after that I woke up. :tongue:

I would say it was probably low lucidity. :cool:
Not high enough to make me realize all the possibilities and everything I could do, but high enough to make me come to the conclusion “hey, this is a dream”. :peek:

This was my first lucid dream in over a decade though, so I just have to try again. :smile:

I couldn’t maintain my concentration while doing this. My thoughts wandered all the time… :meh:

You will inevitably come to a point when it gets really hard to keep counting - at that point you will need to do your best and keep counting.
I have had moments when I stopped counting and then fell asleep literally a few seconds after that, so I kinda missed my ride those times. :tongue:

This actually works?
I’ll probably try it tonight.

Haha aight I’ll try it again today! Gotta have my first LD haha :happy: