I have never lucid dreamt before (at least not manually). I am still considering to try it, since a lot of people said it’s scary (with the WILD technique) and you fear there’s something in the room with you.
But, straight to the point:
I wanted to know if, in lucid dreams, I can build my own world… I know I can, but I mean like this:
- A world in which I go everytime I start lucid dreaming;
- The characters are always the same;
- The characters remember past experiences ( other times I dreamt and met them )
- They also have their “own lives”, and when I start dreaming again and come back to “my custom world” to see them, they can comment about, for example, how many time it have been since they’ve last seen me (say: I have not been lucid for a week, and they missed me)
- The world may be in constant change, even if I am not dreaming.
You guys get it? I want a realistic world for me to go, everytime I start lucid dreaming. Is that even possible?
Moved from Quest for Lucidity.