can i use this to help me lucid?

often in my dreams, i find i’m talking to one person but they can change into different people multiple times. it’s not like they morph or anything, just at different times they look and talk like different people. can i turn this round and use it as a dreamsign to become lucid? bear in mind that i’m never conscious of the people changing while i’m in my dream, it’s usually when i recall it in the morning that i notice.

i supose when your talking to people, you could do a RC such as looking at a clock and be conciously aware of who you are talking to when you are doing it, that would probably help.

i dont really carry a watch. scenes and people change frequently in my dreams, and it seems like an obvious dreamsign, but there’s no obvious way to become aware of it and use it as a reality check.

You may use the MILD technique: before you go to sleep, remember your dreams in which a person change and imagine it makes you reach lucidity.
Or as WindRunner says, perform a RC every time you meet a people and talk to him IRL (though it could be boring :tongue:). There are a lot of RC’s, looking at a clock is just an exemple. You can find others ideas here :
What’s you favourite RC?