Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

as you can see Anna, now most of us see you as a hoaxer.

If you’re telling truth: you can see that it’s hard to believe you now. It’s a pity you didn’t trust us so much to give us anything to confirm your words (and I’m sure that if you wanted to, you could do it). If you trusted us, things would go very different by now.

but it’s strange that you tell us for the THIRD time you’re leaving…

And what about that IPs? I thought that every user connected to the net has another IP and your ISP gives everyone unique IP, so they can be similar, but never identical.
What’s Anna’s “cantry”? I think mods who know the IP can try to check it, but I’m not sure if they have right to tell us about it.

There’s something else against Anna - he usually gives “post subjects” to her replies, which is unusual on this forum, and so did Susan…

I’m afraid of one thing: I think Anna won’t tell us anything, but now Susan K can start trying to convince us that she’s not Anna :neutral:

No offence to Anna or anyone,

But I dont think anyone in the history of mankind has ever been known to bring objects from their dreams, so I dont believe Anna can do it.

Not even Zen masters or any enlightened people who are fully aware can use their minds in such a way as to bring objects from dreams to RL.

Its like me posting on here and saying I flew in real life, first person to ever do it! was fun :smile:

i dont think so

-stranger

Well, i can’t explain to you why did Susan choosed also to write in her subject, maybe she is the same type of women as me and we act the same about this things i really don’t know, about the IP i checked it today and what i discovered is that every time i connect to the internet i get a random IP, so even if i was writting under “Susan” name it wasn’t the same IP as me… if Susan is really from my cantry and she use the same internet server as me then it explains why we both have nearby IP number, but i guess that each one in my cantry that use the same server as me will have an IP close to mine.

Well, that’s it, sorry but i had to reply to this.

Anna

Dialup ISPs use POP (Point of Presence) which is basically separate dialup telephone numbers. Each access number (telephone number) that you use to connect has a specific range of IPs to use. Also, each ISP account has a specific range of IPs to use.
The IPs of Susan K and Anna are more than similar than the same ISP, they are also from the same POP. This doesn’t prove that Anna is Susan K however. It does make this whole “hard to believe” thread even more suspicious.

Anna, perhaps it was your mother that noticed this thread. Maybe Susan K is your mother, and asking you to express yourself to her. Or maybe even a friend or relative.

Anna, thank you for your well behaved manor and gentle attitude. The direction of this thread has taken a nasty turn and is now way off topic. Instead of creating a “Part 2” for this fast growing thread, it will be locked.

I’m impressed with the amount of passion to maintain the integrity of this forum, and the low tolerance of things that seem deceiving. Although, I’m disappointed to see the immature behavior how it is approached.

Respect towards each and every member is greatly encouraged. Respect towards our whole community is even more greatly encouraged. The intention to consciously deceive our members on a mass scale will NOT be tolerated!

End of the first episode. Will people be able to bring back objects from their dreams? You’ll discover it in the "Can you bring back objects from your dreams? [Part II]! :happy:
Basilus