Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

For the last time i’ll say that it’s not a joke, i don’t have any way (for now at least) to send you photos of the objects, but they looks very normal and not like a “dream objects”… as you may expect. Also i know for sure that i’m not walking while sleeping, if i would my mother would have know, she stays awake near the TV almost until the morning every day, she would have see me if i was walking out of my room at night, also the wooden doll is something that we NEVER had at home, i know it for sure.

I still want to hear more from you Sleepy, you said something about a friend of your that brought toy pony from her dream, i would like very much to hear much more about it, please talk with her as soon as you can, or even ask her to write here if she can.

Anna

I, like many here am sceptic to what you are saying, which is understandable given the topic. Still, I won’t call you a liar. I am very open minded (well I suppose all who seeks out lucid dreaming and try to comprehend it are), and there might be a small chance that what you are telling is true.

Has anyone that is able to LD regulary (Pedro, Lucidity_Master) tried to bring back anything, using the method stated above? If it really is possible to bring something back, it should be possible for most people to do this when using the same technique.

Like I said, I strongly doubt that this is really possible at all, but it couldn’t hurt to check it out. And if it turns out that it in fact is possible, we would have a hard time trying to define what a dream really are.

haha, i am remember when i was little i would always get pissed in the morning cause i didnt have whatever was entertaining me in the dreamworld. like this one dream i was about 10 and had hundreds of playboys stacked behind the couch…damn

anna if you get a chance it will be much appreciated
pav has a good idea, take regular pictures and maybe find a shop where they can scan it for you.

do the objects only materialize in your bed? house? who is at home when this happens? has anything else unusual happend to you in the past? just before this first happened? do you suffer from anything like depression, irrational impulses? what are your lucid dreams like when this is successful? are these objects more stable, colorful, different from the rest? do you wake in a certain way when this works? could these objects have a meaning to you for their materialization?

maybe there is no simple cause, and maybe it’s impossible to prove or convince anyone else (including us of course), but consider all possibilities

Anna-You say you cannot take photograph’s or video’s since you have none and can only sleep in a very dark room. You say you are not sleep walking as your mother in the next room would notice it. You say you don’t want to be a laboratory mouse or a lab experiment.

But what options are left? Perhaps you may consider working with the reasearch team on this site. I must admit I am totally fascinated by your alleged supernatural abilities and it is highly possible that there may be others like you we don’t know about.

You are fortunate to have so blessed a gift and there must be a divine reason why you have such a rare gift. Please keep us posted on any further developments and most of all please stay with us on this site and be part of our big family. Thanks! :smile:

Any intelligent person in this forum knows that Anna cannot Prove 100% that this happened, but also that no other member of this forum can prove 100% that it didn’t.

Remember until recently LDing was a myth too as were many other things.

The only way to know for sure would be to look Anna in a room by herself with nothing but a bed and some cameras and wait until this happens. This is obviously not really possible.

==

However to answer the original question YES i have had a similar experience.

Until september 2002 i had long hair, i finally decide to have my hair shaved. A month after i shaved my hair i was dreaming and in the dream my hair was long (which is strange in it’s self as normally i have short hair in my dreams even for the 5yrs when my hair was long in RL) anyways near the end of the dream i grabbed some of my hair and pulled it out and i was thinkin i want to take this with me. Then i woke up.

on waking i found i was clutching a fair amount of long hair, the hair was deffinatly mine. Now i am not opposed to the thought that some how so long hair had found it’s way into my bed over that month period and during the dream i had accidenatly found them. But if this was the case then i would have expected not much more than four hairs or so. In actuality there was approximately 10-15 hairs all tied around my fingers.

Now it’s possible that during washing the sheets and some clothes together than long hair may have found it’s way into my bed sheets which i then found during the dream. I’d be tempted to lean towards that theory even though their was a large amount of hair. But i wouldn’t rule out the possibility of bringing it back from my dream either - even though it is highly implausible.

//edit// I would just like to point out the fact i find it hillarious that many of the nay-sayeres here say it’s not possible to bring objects back from the dream world - BUT do seem to think making psi-balls are real.

In both anna’s case and the psi-balls you are effectively making something out of nothing. So why believe the possibility of one and not the other?

If that really works - wow. I’ve gotta try this … when I get my next LD … IF I get one … :sad:

There is no need for a prove from annas side. If someone can have LDs on a somehow regularly base, she/she should try it himself/herself. And if he/she doesn’t success with it, it is up to him/her if he/she believes it or not.

A dream laboratory is a nice idea, but anna said she “just” brought back 10 or so objects in 2 years. This would be one object every ~73 days, statistically. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to be in a laboratory for 2 or more months, night for night, with this tiny chance. And If it doesn’t work (which would be no prove against it), you would make a complete fool out of you.
And somehow I doubt a serious laboratory would agree to such an experiment.

what’s psi-balls?

Psi balls are balls of an energy not known by science. They are made with the mind.

Some say this energy is energy from your nervous system, some say it is energy from the mind, some say it is the energy which flows through all things (also known as ki/chi/qi/lifeforce), some say it’s just a normal body sensation.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION…

It SEEMS obvious to ME, that anna is either crazy (making this up in her mind, and this is a very low possibility) or desperate for attention.

The only reason some of you guys are even considering the possibility that its true is because you WANT to believe it. you WANT to believe in the paranormal.

Guillible? I can cure you! Send $1000 cash to my address.

I don’t really have an opinion on this. I really think its almost impossible for her to be telling the truth, but then again its still possible thats she’s telling the truth.
To really prove it, you should create, say a formula in your LD that contains the cure for AIDS. Then bring it back!

I have a little off-topic experiance that I’d like to share…

When I was about 5, maybe 6, years old, my class went on a field trip, though I don’t really remember where. I remember when we were about to go back to the bus to go back home, I found a green or pink feather (I don’t remember). I thought it was very cool and a decided to take it with me. As I was about to go into the bus, the teacher stopped me and told me to drop the feather on the ground, because it was dirty or something. So I dropped it and went on the bus. I was in a very bad mood the whole way back, just thinking about how much I wanted that feather. When we got back to the school I stepped out of the bus and found my feather!!! It was on the sidewalk just where we get let out of the bus. I figured that it must have just followed me!

That is a true story, and I still don’t know… Maybe one of the kids on the bus had a packet of colored feather and he dropped two, mabye it was a false memeory, I don’t really know…

Chances are its fake, but lets see her prove it with some digital photos(go get a digital camera, you can get some for even 30 bucks) or some way. Remmber people used to say lucid dreaming was mere fantasy. Hell, I’ve been around doctors who assumed it was fantasy currently.

yeah, we believe because we want to, because it’s so …revolutionary…? If we proved that, it’d be more than just proof of LD, 'cause LD is simply psychological, and Anna’s story is paranormal - it would mean that
a) the dreams aren’t happening in our heads, but in different world, or
b) man is able to create objects only with his mind.

Where does this skill come from? Assuming it is true.

This is not an innate ability in ‘mankind’, if it were we would see clearer traces in our common mythology. Still, one could argue that tales of heroes going into magic lands and bringing back artifacts would fit the description somehow.

Could it be some kind of ‘mutation’ due to the state of the world, the universe, today? (I’m not talking about a nuclear power plant here but other, more mystical, things).

Divine intervention? I think not, these events fit in with no religion as far as I know, perhaps except for some Native American ones.

Alien intervention, makes much more sense. The only valuable explanation I can produce straight off the bat is nanotech construction guided by the neurological systems in the brain. Think of how this would tax the body when trying for example to make a person. Small objects would be the way to go.

Normally I’d just ignore this thread but recent LD experimentation has changed me, I’ve seen some really insane things and the notion that things can be brought back from the dream world scares me more than anything.

I think that dreams might just be the key to everything, but to gain this perception you need to have seen the solid dreamscape. I was locked in for what seemed like hours yesterday. It all could mean that when tearing down the wall to the subcon you loose grip on reality and start seeing things…

Hey Sleepy…how exactly would her sending us some photos of objects prove that she can do this? It would be as much proof as her telling us in the forum as she has.

I liked the comment about the psi-balls lol.

Someone mentioned this would change how we see dreaming… its beyond that. Life and the universe would be different! If she can bring a dead relative back then it changes our views on the after-life and religion.

Can someone either drug her or hypnotize her and make her admit its balls? Only then will I believe she cannot do this.

Can she goe to a dream researcher with a laboratory and sleep in a room with nothing in it and keep constantly monitored and still be able to perform this epic skill… Only then will I believe she can do this.

There is always the possiblity that she CANNOT do this, NEVER has been able to and NEVER will, but HONESTLY believes that she can… There are many cases around the world (not on this topic) but of ppl believing things so much that they would fight to defend it.

I’m not looking forward to the photos. They wouldn’t prove anything. There is nothing anna can do besides let professionals work with her and prove it.

Tonight I’m going to experiment with this then. And I’m gonna let a dream start to fade and just before I wake up I will grab something in the hope I’ll have it when I wake. No harm in trying is there? I’ll stick it in the dream diary 2moro.

People, seriously, this is not true. Durp a durp a dur. Stop comparing skepticism toward this with skepticism toward lucid dreaming. They’re completely different. Lucid dreaming is simply conscious dreaming. That’s not far fetched at all. People were skeptical because they hadn’t done it, not because it is obviously impossible to use conscious and subconscious faculties at once. Materializing objects from nothing is a ridiculous notion. You’re trying way too hard to be open-minded, and that’s dangerous. It is much more safe/sensible to approach everything as a skeptic. That way you don’t get robbed/cheated/killed. What she’s talking about isn’t “paranormal”, it’s magic. I know that we all want it to be, but magic isn’t real. Teleportation and materialization aren’t real.

This girl is lying or crazy, and in either case indulging her fantasy is unhealthy for everyone involved.

i’ve read up on tibetan meditation before where people would meditate for say 5 hours a day for 6 months to a year, concentrating on a character in their head the whole time and they become real.

Apparently people that do start off seeing the eyes first then the whole body materializes and everyone around can see it, not just the meditater and apparently they are good at first but become hard to control and then they have to be banished but even thats hard.

Also other meditators are known to make objects such as apples materialize out of no where.

All the stuff i said is just what i have read or heard.

I have no idea whether its true or not, its a pretty interesting topic and there isn’t anything wrong with being open minded, people over history have said this and this is impossible and a lot of them scientists that get proved wrong.

Has it ever been reproduced in a controlled environment? It’s all based on testimonial. I know a girl who is sure she can talk to the dead, but that doesn’t make me sure.

With a 1 million dollar reward standing for anyone, ANYONE who can prove they have the slightest psychic ability, don’t give me that crap about “I don’t feel it’s necessary to prove myself” or “I don’t need the money.” Some psychic somewhere in the world would take that money if they could. At some point we need to accept that there are some boundaries that human beings can’t cross yet. Or maybe ever.

Actually someone proved teleportation is possible and as we speak some scientists are performing the world’s most incredibly basic and crap teleportation. The target is to transport an apple in 20 years. At the moment were dealing with microscopic particles but the scary thing is that it’s working.

Anyway… I believe that people shouldn’t jump straight into something just coz they WANT it so much…but I also think you are jumping into being skeptic too quickly as well Nercore. I think people should maybe stop comparing LDing and this for the same reasons u think so. BUT…before people understood LDing it was seen as something paranormal and impossible. And all the people who jumped to being skeptical are now fools and wrong. Don’t be so quick, especially seeing as no1 knows any serious imformation about this at all. I don’t believe being open minded is dangerous at all. I think being skeptic could in some cases though as you narrow your beliefs until you are deciding what’s true and what’s not without even knowing anything about it.

Whoah whoah. So many different amazing things are claimed possible and so many of it is crap. But I can’t believe you are so arrogant as to say that ALL psychic abilties are false. I’m not saying they are…but prove they aren’t.