Can't seem to enter sleep paralysis

Been attempting WILD’s for the past month and haven’t even had a single paralysis. My body will feel very heavy and it’ll stay that way for 15 minutes, then I’ll see if I can move, and i’ll immediately move. :sad:

Is there a definitive moment where you are positive you are entering sleep paralysis?
Or do you just have to guess?

Well, that happened to me too. And it was about a week ago… but, the mistake was that eighter I couldn’t sleep or fell asleep uncounciously and couldn’t feel the SP.

I’d suggest you to try my own technique :grin:: Do some sport or something wich makes you really tired. But do that for a whole day (an hour now, after two hours another hour of exhausting activity). Now, in the evening you should feel really tired. Don’t go to sleep immediatly and DO NOT take a nap during the day.
Now, supposing it’s night. You must go to sleep. You lay in your bed. I’d suggest you to do SDR (Stop, Drop and Roll), but if you do not know that one, simply lay on your back in a “dead person’s position”.
Now, think of what you want to do in your LD. Imagine yourself on a street, buying something or achieving your goal. In fact, what I mean is: daydream. Yes, and try to not remind yourself of your body. Just daydream daydream daydream.
If you don’t move at all you should feel that you get pulled and if you follow that sensation you should enter your LD. Just don’t move and daydream. These are the keywords.

It worked for me :wink:

Good advice, thanks!

You’re welcome. One more thing jonapello. It might not work the first nights. Keep trying. The first night it’s like 90% it won’t work, but keep practicing and you’ll get there :wink:

This is how I managed to find out the technique. Just check out this link: https://community.ld4all.com/t/strange-experience-while-going-to-sleep/32947 I wrote every morning what expreiences I had that night. I also describe there what the “pulling feeling” is like. If you read the whole thread you might find out that every night I had slightly progresses and the fourth night I had the LD.

PS: I’d suggest you to keep a DD/DJ too… it helped me a lot !

It hapens to me , I just get to the stage when I have a weird feeling in my feet :\

My advice would be to relax the body more thoroughly and letting go more the thoughts, focusing them on the inside, by wandering with LD thoughts, or perhaps a mantra, or listening to the buzz in your ears. Good luck to you :content:

\

Yeah, usually, when I use the technique I mentioned above, I daydream about myself achieving my main goal - to find a pill store and buy a vividness pill and a LD lenght pill and a english pill and even more pills. :smile: But the main goal is to find that pill store. So I just imagine myself waking in a black formal suit on the pedstreet in the night, there are some simple peds too - nightlights etc. I go into a pill store and buy a pack (like a little box) of pills with the most important pills.

Now when I get here I feel that pulling sensation. Many times I did the mistake to “wake up” from that daydreaming state. And each time that sensation faded away. I didn’t even remember what I was daydreaming about :happy:… that’s the one and the biggest mistake you could make, next to the mistake to move or open your eyes.

Tell me how it worked the first night after you did my technique :content: