Cant WILD... at all... period

[size=150]and i am facing the exact same problem as both of you[/size]
so on behalf of me and the 2 ‘quoties’ can you please answer our question :wallhit: :wallhit: :angry: :angry:
when i try to wild the same thing happens, nothing absolutely nothing
in chronological order

1. i get in bed and lie their for a min
  2. i do the toe-to-head thing[center]Feel yourself breathing in and out. Breathe in and tense the muscles of your feet. Breathe out and relax the muscles of your feet. Breathe in and tense the muscles in your lower legs. Breathe out and relax them again. Go on until you have come to your head.
    [/center]3.i start counting and see purple circles(these always(for me)originate from looking at a light 5 min earlier :tongue: )
  3. i reach 400 or some ridicules number
  4. i eventually go to sleep for one of two reasons 1.)i start thinking 'why the **** am i wasting my time, im going to bed 2.) i go to sleep as i would normally because i drift off

also dose it normally take five hours
can you PERSONALLY (ie. not send me a link or copy it) recommend something
:help: :wallhit: :wallhit: :angry: :angry:

[mod]Split fromFirst Steps to WILD part III (Basic WILD Q&A) :dragon:[/mod]

keep trying, i also heard that its easier with WBTB because its like how when you wake up really early in the morning and you just want to go to sleep so you put your head down and you fall asleep instantly. Just keep trying it isnt going to magically be easy for you. I haven’t even accomplished it yet either.

I’ve half-done what you’re attempting to do a few times, though I’ve always messed it up when it gets good. You have to lay still, not moving atall. Don’t open your eyes and try to breathe through your mouth. Don’t imagine any images whatsoever, just look at the blackness infront of your eyes. If you find yourself thinking of images, look back into the darkness. The last two times I did it, I counted 200 in-and-out breaths then my heart went fast and eyes flickered like mad.

I hope that helped somewhat!

Are you doing the WBTB method before?? cuz if not then try that.
Maybe your not relaxed enough either.
What helps me is i lift some wieghts until my arms hurt. so then when i get back to bed, ill be tired and wont feel like moving my arms. (thats how i get SP faster )
Also, if ur mind wanders off wen counting, start over so ur more awake er aware.
Keep going even if u have to wait for a few hours. Don’t give up and u’ll get one soon. :mrgreen:

well numbness is a good sighn if u start to twitch or hear weird noises u might be close to having one for me its not entering the dsream state awake i useally fall asleep and then i know im dreaming pm me if anything else goes wrong and ill try to help

I am having the exact same problems unfortunately :sad: for some reason I cannot seem to get WILD to work. I’ve tried it with afternoon naps, which either end up with nothing happening beyond numbness and maybe swirly purple lights, but usually not even this. Whenever I try with WBTB either nothing happens and I get impatient and just roll over and fall asleep instantly, or I just doze off. Why is it that when I roll over I fall asleep literally instantaneously, but when I try to WILD, I cannot seem to get my body to fall asleep at all? Thanks :help:

i did get 4 sec of HI last night, but nothing past random phosphines.
i also can not seem to go to sleep facing upwards, i usually go into the fetal and that is the only way i can get to bed. is it that i am not relaxed enough?