Changing your eye color

Some people’s eye color changes temporarily due to the light of the sun, mood, the color of clothing, and probably other reasons. My eyes are normally chocolatey brown, but they’ve changed to gold, hazel, and even red…

:eek: one thing that i just noticed is that i can change my eye color by will. i have usually dark eyes but i can change them to a golden-hazel where it is hazel in the middle and golden on the outside. i think it is really cool.(i don’t know if it has to do with reflective light or not)

I have light grey-ish blue coloured eyes that will very rarely seem a calm, solid blue. I really want to change them (temporarily) to a purplish colour, or maybe green. Anyone know how I can do this without surgery, contacts, slapping myself in the face, ect.?

[b]At this natural phenomenon you cannot intervene much…

As Draginvry Posted on Sat 01 Mar, 2008:
“Eye color variation is common. The actual color variation is commonly called Hazel. The variations are caused by Rayleigh scattering, depending on the environment and lighting. An interesting fact, the US Military won’t let you list Hazel as your eye color, you have to choose a single color.”

From Wikipedia “eye color” I copy:
The appearance of blue and green, as well as hazel eyes, results from the Tyndall scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky called Rayleigh scattering.
Neither blue nor green pigments are ever present in the human iris or ocular fluid. Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.[/b]

it must be very beautiful your eyes . In addition , eyes that change color I would love to see that.

Eh, my eye color is pretty stagnant. If I look at the sun for a while, they go mint green rather than gray/blue, but that might just be a change in circulation or something.
The only other thing close is actually my pupils. The most common thing said about my eyes is that “the blacks are black. No, REALLY black.” I’ve got nothing for that.