Channeling my inner ozzy osbourne

Could I use Lucid Dreaming to channel my inner Ozzy Osbourne. So I could sort of be like hime for a period of time? Because I’m playing Ozzy Osbourne’s Crazy Train for my talent show on guitar. And I have a problem I just sit there playing looking blankly into space. I was wondering if I could channel my inner ozzy osbourne through lucid dreaming and since I have exceptionally good dream recall remember channeling my inner ozzy from my dream and then play and sing like ozzy? Could some people tell me if its possible and if not some other ways I could do this?
:help:

If you think you can, you can, and if you think you can’t, you can’t. It’s all in your head. :wink:

oh then I can and I will!!! I will just have to remember to do it

You’ll have to be full-scale lucid for it, though. Soundz like a task that requires concentration.

Hey don’t worry about the full lucidity thing. I’ve got an idea on how to do it but here’s what I’m doing just so you could point out some flaws in case.

1 Realize I’m Lucid
2 Try to teleport to somewhere in lucid crossroads the guides there are supposed to turn you fully lucid or something
3 Channel my inner ozzy
4 Become Ozzy!!!

You don’t have to be asleep to mumble and look disoriented :wink:

I wonder why no one has commented on the hilarity of the phrase “channeling one’s inner Ozzy Osbourne” yet.

It’s humorous…
Well,you don’t neccessairyly have to be in a dream…you can be ozzy IRL too…Just act like him for a short period…practice makes perfect ^^