Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part II

igh, summertime is here!

that means time to get LDs!!!

i got soo many characters to meet, but which to start with!

Ugh so much history in my head just WAITING to be played out!

:D~ yay!

Just one step at a time, just relax and enjoy the steps, and don’t forget to tell us, yes? :D~!

Have lotsa fun! :D~

Thats really cool. Your lucky you have so much :wink: At the moment I have no more characters to meet which is a little annoying really…

Talon I also think its good to try out lots of different techniques. That way you can find whichh one suits best.

Guess who’s back? lol I am a day late posting sorry. I was in a state of shock. I was terrified by my own strength. I was colunteering for our church’s Vacation Bible School, and was watching a group of children. One kept hitting me, and I grabbed his arm. The problem is that I squeezed it so hard that his arm made a weird crackling sound…maybe I should lay of the weights for awhile…

Well you guys, back to progress lol. Jon is currently happy as the governor of all Celestia. Mandy is delighted still with her position. It’s good that she is there. At our ministry retreat we did a military combat simulation (yeah I know Christian ministry retreat go figure lol). I got cut off from the rest of the group, and was terrified lol. I didn’t want to get “killed.” Then you start over in friendly territory, but the other team gets a point. I didn’t want that.

Well, I have read several military strategy/procedures/emergency manuals that the military gives out, but my mind was too clear to remember them. Mandy helped me keep a clear mind, and reminded me of things from the books as I made my was back. I not only made it back stealthily, but I made 70-100 points for our team in the process.

Our team made 917 points in total. I made 70-100 of them. Wow, considering we had hundreds of people on our team, that is ALOT. I set a record, and it’s all thanks to Mandy.

So, how have you guys all been since I left?
Well, glad to be back lol.
Tribemaker.

Yep yep! Besides, it can lead to your own personal perfect adaptation to fit you :D~ The more you know, the better (sometimes) :D~

Hehe, wow~ cool! combat stuff sounds fun :smiley: It’s amazing you got so many points for your team :D~ Way to go! Mandy is so helpful…

You really need to control your strength! Regardless of how strong you are, muscle control is important :D~

Well-- for me… I have been laying off CALD for a bit, because I am busy. :smiley: Once summer hits though, I plan on capturing the rogue essense that refuses to co-operate and create a character out of her. I will succeed! ><
In any case, I will start up CALD once I catch her-- the lucid dreams have been coming in 2 to 3 times a week for me lately, but just short ones that aren’t very vivid-- and that’s just fine by me, because it’s like a normal dream, but more exciting. :D~

So did you manage any lucids that vacation time?

~Talon

Ahh, I am working on muscle control. And Mandy said that this retreat was so strenuous that she didn’t want me worrying about lucid dreams. I obliged and didn’t even try, but almost got one lol. It is harder without Mandy’s help. She didn’t wake me up for WBTB, because she wanted me getting me rest for the retreat. Did go lucid once nevertheless, but it only lasted a few seconds lol.

Mandy has advice for you on the rouge essense. She says to go lucid with another charater’s help or another technique, and then confront the essence while you are lucid. She says that it also may be helpful if you bring one of your characters along to explain to said essense that being a mental character for someone is a good thing.

And yes, I do need to control my strength. I didn’t mean to… I need to work on the controlling thing lol. Ugh, headed to the orthodontist tomorrow to get my braces tightened, uuuggghhhhhh…

Well, see you all
Tribemaker

:D~ Cool! Mandy is very helpful ^^~

I think, though, the seense I will capture consciously, dreams are much too pure to me to use for character- roundup…
There won’t be any need for explainations, anyways, because it will not speak nor have much mind (hopefully) and I want to capture a DC as one of my goals this summer!

Good luck with your braces :D~

Quick check-in lol…now I have to get my braces tightened tomorrow, they rescheduled.

Mandy helped me alot today. I was accused of throwing a kid across a concrete sidewalk because I was near him lol. He grabbed my arm, and I ignored him and kept doing the task that I was assigned to do. I didn’t even touch the kid that was latched on to my arm, I ignored him. Then, though, he lost his grip and slipped from my arm… everyone that was there agreed that I had nothing to do with it, but one of the adults that was never there came out adn told me that I shouldn’t MANHANDLE or BEAT UP little children.

My first impulse was to tell her, “You know, I wanted to beat the kid up and probably would have, but gravity beat me to it,” but Mandy cautioned me not to.

She helped me make my case to the rest of the adults. By saying what she told me, I was able to truthfully convince every other adult except for that one woman that it was an accident. Go Mandy lol. Mandy helps me truthfully convey what I need to say, and is a great speaker. She helps me to word my thoughts very effectively. Well, that’s all. Check back in tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow,
Tribemaker

I am pretty sure I have a new character. She came in a very weird dream which is posted in my DD and (no offense to her) she is very scary and ugly.
I tried to make something of her today but I couldnt find her. She did however find me in my social studies class while I was working. She was looming over my desk (gave me a huge fight) and started demanding for the orb of me that loves him…ok… :confused: I was a little confused and I still am but I have an idea about what she was talking about. She told me it was to help me and then Alice started demanding who she is but the girl disappeared. She has appeared through out the day silently but I cant grasp her enough to make a character…shes very mysterious. Orb?

^^~ Wow! Cool!
Mandy is so… so much of a positive influence on you! ^^~

I really admire her, she is very kind :smiley:
^^ It’s good you got most of the adults on your side-- it’s hard for us to get our point accross sometimes right? :D~

I usually get to know the adults (usually at my school) before any sort of convincing starts up XD Not one of my characters is all that great at debating (without being mean D:).

With love,
~Talon

O-o Wow :smiley:
That is something fun(?) to explore maybe in dreams… Alice is at least kind enough to assist though :D~

Maybe self-reflection can reveal this strange orb! :open_mouth:

Who knows…?

Keep us posted! :D~

~Talon

[Progress Report]

The Rogue Essense

Through much contemplation, I have finnally found out WHY I could not pin this one…

Recently at a restaurant, I saw a flash of mistaken image… Where you look quickly at something, think you see something, but you don’t. It was a particularly captivating side view shot of a female with nicely cut hair against a blinding white window…

I compared it to the flash of essense I remembered, and found them so similar… The person I had seen looked so much like Talon…

I realised then, that what the essense was, was the missing core of my main character Talon! The essense was so variable… so much flow, and beauty, and potential! And that’s what Talon was, before I marred her with a permanent look… a strong personality-- she was perfection, without form , or image, or any binding ties… in the light. But my need to capture her, and give her form, ruined that about her.

So now, I have a choice… re-unite (or possible just give, for she’s never had) the essense with Talon, and give her peace of a sort, since she once spawned from me, so never had a distinct core of her own…

Or let the essense be, and keep it to myself for further exploration in dreams-- it’s a hard call :frowning: I can give Talon peace through… work and dedication, and thought and effort on my part! Having that personal tie with talon was what made our bonds so strong before…

Happily yours,
~Talon

Woah thats so cool. I never expected that! I think maybe you should just watch and explore it in your dreams for awhile and then decide.

Well the character has appeared in my dreams a futher two times. Last night she appeared but only in the background laughing. (I cant exactly remember the dream)
And the night before in one of my dreams. She has appeared at school and in my house and I have now promised that if she gets me to LD I will give her this orb thing ( once she explains what it does.) She agreed and is now (not exactly happily) tagging along in my life. Calling herself ‘Raven Wing’ I doubt she will stay after she gets me my LDs and gets her orb or whatever but she is very interesting and i do hope to find out more about her. I do know that she was an ex assassin and that she now works for someone who is close to me but I have know idea what she is talking about. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Very cool, just remember, you should be wary! :open_mouth:
Maybe trouble…?
She sounds, interesting… at least, what an exciting story this may be!

Well Raven Wing has disappeared. No LDs for me last night :no: She did say she would get me to LD but she did not appear in my dreams and I havent seen her all day. Maybe she has gone for good? Im not sure but I dont think she can be trusted. I didnt feel she would stay for long as she seemed very independent. Maybe she doesnt think getting this orb is worth all the fuss if she has to get me to LD as a trade off. Well we shall see…
As for trouble Talon? Differnitly a possiblity…

I had a LD a short while ago (link in my sig to my DJ) where my father told me it was a dream.

I woke up and talked to Jarken. He said he had posed as my dad in that dream, so it was a CALD. :woot:

He also said he did that instead of being himself so that I wouldn’t know it was him, so then I wouldn’t “Miss out on any fun.” :tongue: Smart boy that one is.

Ha thats really cool Ysim, my characters have never disguised themselves (well not that I know of anyway).
Last night Alice got me Lucid, though she kind of disappeared afterwards so I lost lucidity :cry: I also tried MILD with CALD last night and it seemed to work. Still no sign of Raven Wing so I believe she is gone for good.

Ouch! Well, you should always be wary, even when it comes to characters! -lol-

Perhaps it’s all for the best? XD Trust is always good when it comes to deals, must be smart about with WHO though…

Good luck~
-Talon

That he is!
Haha, I don’t think my characters would disguise-- your boy really is clever!
~Good job Jarken!~ XD

Hey, who knows what fun forms he’ll take ha?

Haha! ~^^ :smiley:

Good luck boys~!

-Talon