Character Assisted Lucid Dreaming - CALD Part II

The other pictures in my album are to the upper right. Right beside the big picture lol. 4 more are coming…50% loaded…I hate dial-up

Uhm-- I don’t see it, and I tried looking at your album, but it’s private so I can’t! @___a XD
Ah well… all in good time I suppose! XD

It says that they are uploaded but they aren’t showing up…maybe it’ll take a minute to show up so I can give the links lol.

XD Ok!
Just post em’ up when they come…~

lol I’ll make it public

XDD Shhhhh… Much too many extra- posts now… just post them when they appear! XD

lol sry for the triple posts…not every day you get to say that lol.

Same right click the picture and select “refresh picture with full quality”…

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … nRange.jpg

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … ntains.jpg

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … ffects.jpg

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … anView.jpg

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … cape-1.jpg

Those are new. This is the one I have already linked to, just to show it to those who come lol.

i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa31 … land-1.jpg

Well, there you are. Those are all parts of this new planet Celestia, major geographical features.

Wow! That’s amazing… it’s startling how clear they are! ^^ Did it take you long…?

The Grassy Mountain picture-- I had a dream in somewhere very similar to that! O-o; Scary! ^^~
I really like these… beautiful!

~Talon! ^^

It took all afternoon. So no, not too long. Getting the details were the hardest. Now, I’ve posted far too much tonight. Ahh well, I’ll post a little tomorrow, then on Sunday and all teh way foward for a week I’ll be off at that retreat lol.

Sorry for posting so much, just excited about my work.
Tribemaker

No worries! And that’s truly amazing… you’re great at this! Ever concider becomingt a game designer? You’d be great at it! (Ack Competition! XD )
^^ I look forward to your posts… I hope you have fun at your retreat! XD

Lol I don’t think that I would make it as a game designer. Just someone who dabbles in computer programming. This part of Celestia is where Mandy lives, so I thought that I’d make a render of it. Mandy is delighted that I captured it all so well lol. I like the mountain island and ocean view the best, because they were the hardest to render lol.

And nah, I’m more into the Christian ministry as a future career. Actually, I am going on a Christian ministry retreat tomorrow lol.

While I’m there, I plan to use my free time to look at the nature around me, sketch new ideas for Celestia (there’s a scary idea, me sketching lol) that I can render later. I love rendering, it’s complex, but fun lol.

When I get back I’ll show you Mandy’s secret hollow rock island.

By the way, before I left, I thougt I’d render myself a nice new avatar lol

See you all, off to pack my bags.
Tribemaker

P.S. Post again on Monday (not this Monday, next Monday)
See you all on Monday, Jun 4th, 2007.
Tribemaker

Baii! Have fun! (nice avi, by the way! ^^~ )

~ I look forward to the piccies! :D~

Hey I was just wondering if anyone ever has dreams from their characters point of veiw or have dream of their characters memories. Like I know quite a bit about Alice’s background and last night I had a dream about her house and I had little flashes of her and her sister. I asked her this morning if what I had seen was true and she said parts of it. Like the look of the farmhouse and the fact her and her sister died (though I already knew that part)she told me after the dream that that ‘legend’ went around to the neighbours and their neighbours etc. Has this happened to anyone? She told me they had been memories of hers… :eh:

^^~ Wow! Everyone in this thread is having such unique experiences… I haven’t personally ever had that, but I have heard of some points of view of my dreams from my characters though…>>;

Very cool! ^^~ I read your dream, it was kinda scary actually…~

^^~
-Talon!

mmmm yes well thats Alice for you :neutral: . I sure hope if I have this experience again that its from Sage’s memories. They would be a lot more…happy, Im sure. :content:

XD That’s cool. Have you and Alice and Sage been trying at LDs much? ^^~?

~Talon

Yea we have. I recently got this LD induction cd which helps to induce LDs (obviously :tongue: ) and its induced a couple so far. Alice is usually the one that helps me get lucid cause Ive known her for longer so its easier. She has been in the background of my dreams before one of my most recent lucid dreams because on the cd one track tells you to use a personal dreamsign as a cue for RC so I am using Alice and its starting to work…slowly but surely sigh How are you and your characters going with your LDs?

XD My characters and I… I have been leaving them be to rest-- I am rping with them more readily at the moment-- Instead I will try to capture a certain essense I have found…

But I have been having random lucids! XD~

They are enjoying relaxing and watching the roleplays…

So yeah~! ^^ :smiley:

~Talon

Thats cool. I seem to never have random LDs I always have to use a technique to get them. :sigh:
But any LD is better then no LD. Yea Im letting Alice and Sage have a bit of a rest to since Im focusing on some other techniques at the moment. I think they are glad. :content:

XD Same here! Roleplays are more their domain-- artistic influence also.

:D~ Besides, it’s fun trying lots of techniques! One shouldn’t be bond to just one technique because they specialize in it…