Chi Energy? Anyone know anything about this?

Recently saw this video about Chi energy: youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

I’ve seen the video before. Chi has been a pretty controversial thing for a long time. Some say it’s fake, others of course think differently. Chi is seen practiced in many forms of Martial arts, more specifically Chinese arts like Taiji and Qi Gong(of which the master in the video practices) and is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine like acupuncture and the like, shown in the vid as well. The Japanese also have their Ki, which is essentially the same thing, seen in Aikido and sometimes Karate. It’s been linked mainly with bio-electricity and ‘breathing’ techniques.
It’s hard to tell what exactly is real and what’s fake without firsthand experience of these things, and real masters that claim to have cultivation of Chi are hard to come by. I say it’s as real as you want it to be. There have been multiple attempts to try and prove/disprove Chi with scientific experimentation, but they mainly leave more questions rather than answering anything.
It may be that we just don’t have the scientific knowledge or equipment to accurately measure or understand Chi at the moment. Or it could be a testament to how powerful the human mind is, in which believing in something so fully can bring about physical results. Who really knows. My mom not too long ago started practicing Qi Gong with a private master, but she’s not home that often due to work, and if she is, she’s probably sleeping so I’ll have to get back to her on that.

In any case, it’s an interesting concept if nothing else, that’s been practiced for centuries. If you’re inclined, try watching the 8-part SUPERMAN Chi Energy Demonstration video, which is also on youtube. Or here. It’s pretty intriguing.

that weird…

Check out www.psipog.net
Its closed now, but it has ALOT of VERY useful information.
As far as I can tell, chi is the same as psi.
Both are just terms for energy.
Oh yes, I’ve had results with this, very interesting stuff.