Common lucid dreams

Hi, I am new member and a very scratchy lucid dreamer. I had two lucid dreams only but I’m trying seven months. I have idea. Maybe all lucid dreamer from this forum can help each other in lucid dream. For example if someone don’t have any lucid dreams despite that he very very tried some good lucid dreamers they’ll enter for his dream and tell him that he is in dream now. It can very help and facilitate all of us. Don’t you think?

Yeah, that’s called shared dreaming or SD.
Well, first of all, welcome to Ld4all!Don’t think no one ever tries this.
There is even a group of people that try SDing.They are called the chroniclers.
(You can see the icon above my post count and below my avatar.click on it to see the members if you want)
Well, if you want, i’ll try to do it in my next LD(if i remember), ok? :wink:

Sorry, but I didn’t know this. I’m beginner lucid dreamer so everything is new for me. Thanks for your reply. Yes, I want to that you’ll try to do it in your lucid dream, if you can. I was only 2 lucid dreams but very short. And that was 1 months ago. If you need some informations or something write to me.

Lcome

you mean shared dreams. How would you know if the person was one of us?

it would be nice if people could go into others dreams and let them know they are dreaming.
i would appreciate any help.

I believe that we can make it but first we must have a plan. Someone who is really good lucid dreamer can help us. Maybe we will make some list where there will be when and to whose dreams that dreamer will enter. Then he tell us how we know him? This is my opinion.

How do you guys even think this can work?
It’s not like every dreamer comes to a shared world called dreamland.
It is furtherly impossible, but you might think that it will work, thus making your brain naive and ‘‘making it happen’’.
This, however is reduced now, since you read my post.

You’re welcome :lol:

What you are suggesting might or might not be possible, just like ArmanMoo said - We don’t know, today, whether shared dreams can hapen or not.

Either way, though - You could ask for help from someone else - preferebaly, someone whose looks you know, and think of how that person comes to you and tells you “You are dreaming!”.

This is very liable to work - Some call it CALD when its a fictional character. Don’t be so quick to disapprove the idea, though - experiment with it!

I agree with you, but it is still a very negative thing to say. haha
I suppose we had the same train of thought with this one.

There’s also the Could i have your number? topic, where we collect imaginary phone numbers to eventually call while lucid to make others lucid too.

With those saying this is impossible, that could or could not be true. Many people in history have “done the impossible” only to find that it is quite possible and explainable. Admittedly I don’t have the slightest clue if it is possible, some say they have experienced it, while others have come up with valid arguments as to why it couldn’t happen. Either way, it is still worth a shot so lets not dismiss the idea is implausible. :smile: