Competition Rankings for January

well, i’ve had 3 low level, and 1 high level lucid dreams, so 4 for me. Hopefully this month will be better for me

I had 2 last night, unfortunately one of them I don’t remember very well :sad:

total = 5 LDs.

Hi, i had 5 in one night so, 5 overall.

Freecube, ive studied dreams and im aware that usually each human has around 6 - 12 dreams a night, overall. So its quite bizaar, yet spectacular that you:
a) remember every dream you have.
b) become lucid in every dream you have.
c) have more dreams in one night than anyone ive ever encountered.
d) your physical body sleeps during the day too (Since i noticed you have many WILDs during the day too).

Its impossible that you sleep say, even 10 hours a night and have 20 dreams in that period, so you must definitely sleep more hours than being awake. And I have also read that its pretty much impossible (unless you need to catch up on sleep quite badly) to sleep more than 12 hours in one night, including sleep during the day etc.

Your obviously a true master at lucid dream and dreaming in general. After all my research on dreams even all Bhuddist monks and Spiritual workers I have studied about have never been so successful in their dreams, not even close.

Are you human?
lol
-stranger

Had a LD but I’ve forgotten most of what happened in it :sad: so I guess I’ll count it as 0.5

.5 for me last night, I could not seem to remember it.
I think it was because of caffien. I drank a bunch before bed and I had bad recall. usually I dont drink any soda and I have fine recall. Wierd.

2 WILD’s this morning, had 2 interesting “OBE’s” so to speak. Total = 10 now this month.

14 more last night makes 242.

13 ld’s

Whoa i forgot to post my Lds that that ive had since my vacation.

Ok lets see… ZIf i add the ones that ive already had to the new ones that would equal… 250 :smile: wow holy monkey i didnt realize that… lol cool :smile:

oh my cat on a hit tin roof in the middle of summer during a drought withnothing but bare paws! thats friggin… wow… geeze.

nice

lol thanks, I almost peed myself when i realized how many i had, i had just been writing them down on a peice of paper, sorta like tallying them, and i hadnt counted them yet. But when i did i was like OMG I think I broke a record… Im going to go play Halo…

One more for me :smile:.

no answer Freecube?

i understand

You could always ask it in the Q&A answer thread…

14 ld’s

I had three LDs last night, they were not very vivid, but I was lucid, so that makes a total of 7 in Jan. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I had 14 last night. Brings me to 264

14 more

Actually Freecube you have 256, unless I’ve missed something :shrug:

yeah thats what i was thinking too, any way 15 more last night.