Competition Rankings for July

1 more gets me to 12.

Another one for me, making it 7

I had another one a couple of days ago.

1 +1 = 2

1 more, so now I have 2 LDs in july

I got a neat one while camping (click here) That takes me to 5!

I had three so far in July and one reality check that failed, in this dream I dreamt aliens from near star here on earth talking to me, but somehow i believed it was waking state instead of going into LD.

I got another .5 this morning, so my total for July is now 2. :smile:

Click here for lucky number 6!

This is why I love MILD and learning DILD, I got this dream without any techniques and without trying! It’s also my last uncompleted Moon Quest, Dreaming Our Way to 2012. The long NLD at the start was a lot of fun too.

Man I have been so busy, 2.5 LD’s to add to the total, not all on the same day though, making 12.5 for this month :content:

I had another LD making me tied with freedom88 with a total of 12.5 for July.

3 WILD’s last night get me to 15.

One more for me tonight! :smile:

I’d like to be added; even if I have no hope of catching up in time it may inspire me to have more LDs.

Had my first WILD last night! But I was so surprised and excited that I woke up immediately, so that’s another .5 bringing me to a grand total of 3.

I had a nice and long one, great lucidity. I also completed the newest Moon Quest and found my Dreamspell Kin!

Read all about it by clicking here.

That takes me to 7!

I had 6 LD’s last night. ^^
That makes 18.5 for July.

^wow, congratulations!

I had one last night, bringing me to 4 =]

6 in one night!!! Wow, I was happy with myself, I had a rare second one in one night, bringing me up to [color=red]8[/color]. Read my second dream by clicking here.

.5 WILD. I screwed it up and opened my eyes too soon to see if I had old hag…

Had 3 amazing LD’s this morning, I got to do quite a bit :smile: , controlling light, flying, running down a skyscrapper … twas fun, anyways total this month for me is 15.5 :content:

Ive got to get my head back in the game, I lost focus on LDing for a few, I know I can do better then 7, my record is 15 in a month, my goal is to beat that.