Competition Rankings for July

One more makes 4.5 this month! Only 5 more days to get my goal of 8. Better put it in overdrive :content:

Sorry for little offtopic. When do you add a .5 to your LD count? Is it when you almost have a LD or something like that?

If yes, then I have 1+2*.5 (is 2*.5=1 for you? Because I think, that 2 “almost LDs” aren’t equal to one full LD…)

I count a .5 LD as when I’m lucid, but either at a very low level or I wake up soon after.

Anyway, another .5 gets me to 16.

Goal = At least 20 this month, even though it hasn’t exactly been a great one…

Thanks to vacation, i have 6 LD-s this month so far :wink:

2.5 last night gets me to 18.5.

Hey Fizyk, I count LD’s the same way as MMN, when there extremely short LD’s like 20 seconds or so, but thats just personally people can count them other ways.

Ok, thanks for your answers :smile: I will still count this what I’ve had as 1 :razz:

This “competition” is really just a friendly way to celebrate getting LDs. There are lots of ways to count.

Eg. A long LD, lose lucidity then regain it, count it as 1 or 2? Seperated by a FA, 1 or 2?
Eg. The 0.5 debate. Low lucidity? How short is too short?
Eg. Lucid moments. I fly even in my NLD’s, I don’t count them at all. Or, full of dream talk, like a fake LD… a NLD where you think about becoming lucid, but don’t.

But, it’s still a fun way to report success. When I wake up after a good one, I look forward to jumping in here and mentioning it. It’s all friendly and on the honour system anyway, make your own call whether its 1, 0.5 or 0.

It was the shared dream party last night so obviously I had a LD.

19.5 for July.

My total is now 4, after a lucid dream this morning. :cool: (Guess what…it was about shared dreaming!)

Yay! I had a LD this morning, though I didn’t make it to ben’s seahome party.

Well I’m up to 8.5 :woot: best month yet!

I had a great WILD and it was my first attempt at Lucid Crossroads. Click here to read it! That brings me to 9.

I had an awesome breakthrough in my WILD’ing and a second attempt at Lucid Crossroads. This was a few hours after my last dream. Click here to read it! That gives me 10.

.5 from a VILD last night gets me to 19. I will update when I get home…

I had a very fun LD last night that lasted quite a while. That brings me to 20.5 LD’s for July.

Ahh, in a lucid dream last night, I decided I wanted to go with the flow and rid my school of an evil gang. I am pleased to report that my school is once again gang free :happy: Take that, stupid gang…

It was the highest lucidity I’ve ever had, everything was crystal clear. Lasted about 3 minutes, but it was fun nonetheless. Say hello to my shotgun blast, haha.

5.5! I’ll need to get one in each night of the month to get my goal of 8 for July, I’ll do it.

i dont count 2 if i have 2 in a night i count it 1 for that night, it makes it more fair i think

Well, I count it like this: If I have a WBTB session between dreams and get lucid in both, then I count both. If, however, I lose lucidity in one and regain it, I don’t count them as two. Likewise, if I experience FA between two LD’s, I don’t count them separately.

One yesterday and one this morning totalling 17.5 this month :content: