Competition Rankings for May

7 so far. =]

.5 makes lucky 13. Whoot!

Well, I just learned about 0.5 LDs, so I need to change my score a bit.

When I said 8, it was 6 full LDs and 2 rather short ones. So, I was really at 7. I then had a good full one last night putting me to a real 8. I’m up during my WBTB where I had another short one (but a cool one, a WILD using HI), sooo…

8.5!

Wow, intresting morning… 5 fairly short LD’s, which I’ll count as halves and a really long one, where I alomost achieved one of my personal goals …sigh so close…

anyways total for this month is 19.5 :content:

One more makes my total so far this month: 2

Another 3 this morning :smile: Totalling 22.5 for this month

up to 6 now :smile:

btw, it ended really oddly…i was having my dream and then suddenly i was a control-person in my brain watching a screen that had a timer on it. the timer was at 20:16 (20 mins) so im guessing my dream lasted that long…it felt about that long anyways. then a box popped up and asked “would you like to record this?” i clicked yes. then alarms starting going off that the dream was fading and to try to get it back. rubbing my hands together didnt work although :sad:

oops about the april thing instead of may, I blame “copy and paste” and my bad memory :tongue:

And sorry again for the slow updates… Maybe someone else would like to take over updating the competition?

I had two 0.5 LD’s and one full LD so that’s 2 making 4.5 for this month.

Ebil freedom88! :tongue:

I’m up to 3.5…This month hasn’t been too nice to me :sad:

2 half LD’s makes 14.

I’ve had another one, so that makes it 1 + 1 = 2 :content:

Today, during a nap i had 2 (expected) OBE-s. I count them as 1 LD, because they happened in row.

So only 3 LDs in May so far :neutral:

hehe i’m not ebil … hides :peek: … don’t worry keep at it Ysim :content:

Another 3 this morning :grin: … totalling 25.5 for this month :content:

Had an LD today, that makes 3 for this month

I had a good one last night! Some cool techniques used and two dream tasks accomplished. Here it is! That brings me to 9.5 for May.

I’m in! :happy: 4 so far!

Wow another 3 this morning (why do they come in 3’s :eh: ) …I could swear I hit the ground using that rolling out technique, I could also swear I could hear RL background noise as I rolled out…

anyways, 28.5 for this month so far (wow, this is my best month to date :happy: )

Wow, I thought I was doing awesome, hitting 10.5 with this recent dream.

I blame work, getting up at 7am is just plain wrong.

BAH! I’d love to not have to get up till 7! I have to get up at 5:45 for school. :bored:

Another 1.5 in a nap today makes 5! (2 more and I break my monthly record of 6) :boogie: