Connection between the dream world and the "real" world?

I have always been fascinated by the fact that there is a connection between the dream world and the waking world - if it is not an inseparable whole - such as premonitory dreams or time travel. But I would like to go further and find out if any of you have experienced any serious connection between the 2 worlds, I once read about a person who brought an element from the dream world to the real world … I also read from people who they have connected the 2 realities in a multidimensional state of consciousness. I am also fascinated by the idea that two or more people connect in a dream, of which there are many experiences, and it is the evidence without any doubt that the worlds are intrinsically connected. Has anyone experienced something like this?

Hi,
in the past I had dreams that were later enacted in life.(I was about to say predicted, but who am I to judge awaken consciousness as the real one?) I have three examples on top of my mind:

• one morning I wake up with the feeling of having had very sweet sex with a blonde girl. Two months later, I met this blonde girl, we clicked and my dream was once again played out. Only after the experience itself I realized what happened!
  • woke up realizing I had to rush immensely to hop onto a leaving train. In the dream i was running very fast, following closely another person. We both hopped onto the train before the doors closed, and i never saw the face of that person, then the alarm rang! At the time I was puzzled, I hardly bother to run after public transport and it was an unusual worry for me. Anyway, couple of weeks later I find myself at late night, on a delayed train, having to rush to hop onto the last commuter train. I had a minute or so to cover a few staircases and around 200m of tunnels. Before my stop I stood up, strapped tightly my backpack on my shoulders: another guy stood in front of me. When the doors opened, he run, I chased him just like the dream to catch my train. When we got on the train, we went opposite ways, thus I never saw his face.
  • when falling asleep, I started seeing visual patterns. Among those, a face was distinguishable. I paid close attention as I had never seen that person, yet he looked like an average dude alive in our times. The day after I received a screenshot from a friend, where I saw that person again.

I believe these experiences could explain why past, present and future are merely an illusion, according to Einstein!

It’s my philosophy that dreams are reflections of waking life. I think they mostly reflect one’s present, often the past, but maybe, sometimes, a little bit of the future, too?

I like sleeping