Corona situation influencing your dreams?

With the protests in the us going on, I dreamt that rioters had vandalized a city hall. They had torn down a statue and broken all of the windows and broke concrete with sledgehammers. I was walking back out to the car with the dream character who took me there and as I went to get in the passenger seat a man tapped on her rolled up window driver’s side and asked her for a dollar through the glass. Then he came my way and I knew he was going to rob me. He asked me what I had and I remembered I had a lot of cash on me and I hesitated so he stabbed me and I immediately woke up.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-29/27376/103

Masks

masks and social distancing…

The thing about coronavirus is,without coronavirus,i never would have found the time to find out about LD.And thanks to Qu again
One of my dreams were that we had to stay in school and survive the pandemic of coronavirus,obviously the dream went after we won the pandemic and found a cure.We had to stay in the school until the pandemic was over,seemed like forever when it was only a 1 hour dream
The best thing to do in dreams probably would be to go outside during the coronavirus and feel the emptiness of the world :rofl:

3 Likes