Creating music while dreaming

@autumnsphere If you hear music when you FLY anythings possible haha. Ya the best song I remember I was driving on a loop made of road floating in the sky. The song fit what I was doing so good.

I’ve heard music in dreams many times, but whenever I wake up I can never remember what it was actually like, even if it was in a very vivid LD. I remember the feeling of the music, but never the actual melody. It’s rather frustrating!

Yep, there’s always music in the air…

This weird topic induced an even weirder dream. I fell asleep to a craaazy jazz piano concert, and I dreamt the music from it, it was pretty loud and repetitive. Then I experienced a false awakening, and I was BAFFLED that the music was still playing in the room while the TV was off. It was SO LOUD and psychedelic! Scary stuff. It took a lot of time for it to subside, and I thought I was going nuts. :smile:

Maybe the best way of getting music from LD to IWL is to see it clearly, lol. I mean, if you can read music, your SC may be helpful in that if requested could show you the sheet music as it plays in the form of a scrolling musical score, like you may find a HUD display in computer games. You may be able to learn what it looks like or at least the shape of how the notes looked if you jot it down on some score paper, it probably wouldn’t be exact but may give you some thing to build on and job your memory still further. Worth a shot maybe :cool:.

I had an experience like that.In my dream I was listening a music.It was so beautiful.But when I woke up I couldn’t be able to remember anything from it :meh:

So you have to learn reading notes… And this is a whole new story. You need to be a freakin’ musician for that.

It had some vocals on it.But still… I didn’t remember it.

Next time your lucid sit at a drum kit or pick up a guitar. Essentially our brains are what plays these instruments irl so if your musically inclined you could play an farmiliar instrument with 0 physical resistance aka play what ever you feel :smile:

I have not Been able to try this while lucid yet but I have played guitar in normal dreams and the feel of being able to play with no physical limitations is amazing. It’s possible to compose so awesome music this way

THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! :grin:

Ahhh yes, I think that would be extremely helpful.

Me myself, I haven’t heard/composed music in my dreams. I compose a teeny-bit IWL, so I want to see what my mind would come up with in a LD if I was to just sit at a keyboard. It’s one of my (many) goals. :content:

If you wake yourself out of the LD right after you hear the music, you may remember enough to tab it.

“The last thing that goes into your ear, stays in your ear” - My old guitar teacher.