Crop Circles appeare more rapidly

Crop Circles

I made a little reasearch concerning the crop circles that appear around the world. They are incredibly huge harmonic geometric patterns “created” onto corn fields.

1. I read at some sites that the phenomenon is connected to the 2012 change. Some patterns show the graphic representation of a great Baktun cycle. Other of the 260 day Mayan calendar. This is VERY eerie.

2. Crop circles happen to appear in an ascentent rate. 2005 was a record year. My opinion is that as we approach 2012, these circles will be appearing in such a frequency, that mankind will start worring and they are gonna make the front pages, mentioning the 2012 connection.

3. From that, many people may be awakened.

4. I don’t beleive that they are hoaxes for 2 reasons:
    a. the patterns are perfect and they cover great areas - impossible to do such a masterpiece in ONE NIGHT…
    b. and if, somehow, people could do that in a night, they would have been bored doing it for so many years.
    c. the exact same patterns appear in many countries of the world.

Discuss…

Well they can still be fakes
a: they aren’t really perfect they are made from plants and so cannot produce a truly perfect shape.
they are not impossible to do in one night because more than one person can take part in the activity
b: different people may do it not the same people all the time
c: they can see pictures of it and recreate it where they are

this doesn’t mean that they are not true, it just means that believing that they aren’t hoaxes requires more than the reasoning you have stated.

just a question: do they occur in africa? and on farms in poor areas? i have only heard about them in wealthy places

also i don’t think anything will happen in 2012 but we will see.

Since the supposed people are “drawing this” how can a rectangle be so correct without having someone from e.g. an helicopter watching the works???
And some circles are HUGE? What are these people? Computer minds?

And why has this been a trend since the Harmonic 1987 when the countdown for 2012 started?

Do you really beleive that they are such maniacs that get SUCH involved with that? Spending so much time in finding out exact patterns in other countries? What about India? Poor people there - don’t care about creating mess.

Probably yes, but in such places who would notice them?
Plus, if we suppose that they are created by beings of higher intelligence, they are drawing them in places that Western civilization is active OR places that have extra meaning (eg India)

Indeed, we will see. 2006 is the start and its only months away.

Alex C

Not in africa… what crops grow there?

but i have heard of and seen pictures of extravagant
crop circles in south america, in poor rural areas

well along rivers the ground is fertile and crops can grow. they have to eat somehow.

they don’t need helicopters to watch. there are many ways to make a square if you prepare. for example: get 4 people at each corner. have ropes going around the edges and diagonal ropes as well. If you have premeasured them then you can get an accurate rectangle.
for the circles i am surprised that you haven’t heard how the hoaxers have produced them. get a stake in the middle and a rope attached to it. pull out the rope to the circumference of the circle and there you go.

People like attention.

Finding exact patterns in other countries is not hard when you have access to the internet- they don’t need to be maniacs although they might be.

In some poorer countries the population density is quite high so many people have the oppurtunity to notice them. I remember a show called ripley’s believe it or not and in just about every episode they showed someone from a poor country with some special ability or fact about them. Information still flows from these countries.

I’ve seen many documentary’s in which people made extremely complicated paterns in the dark in 5 hours. So I think they could be man-made (at least alot of them are anyway :happy: )

The fact is that we have no actual evidence for either of the two opposing opinions (apart from some hoaxes). We shall wait and see. And as I say…

Patience is the key to evolution.

Alex C

Yes, many have been proven to be false. But some are incredibly complex and make me think that a rope and a pole may have not been enough.

Well we have proof.
A:There are people woh does them who is open with it. “Crop crcles” are an art form like Street art where the creator tries to be as anonymous as pssible. ANd yes people can devote much time in their art it took Leonardo Davinchi Manny years to paint the last supper.

B:Nobody can prove all this about the world ending in 2012 in my oppinion its all just a bunch of hippie mumbo jumbo.

The world ending in 2012 is so wrong, its a global awakening dude :happy: , shift in conciousness, stuff like that… (I don’t believe it, I’ll just wait and see :razz: )

a. da vinci was NOT a street artist, he took full credit for his work, poor poor example… and wasnt he paid a decent chunk of change for painting the last supper??? he devoted as much time to art as he did any other aspect of his crazy little life…
but you are right in the sense that people can be very devoted to “art”

b. so… hippies were around in the ancient americas to, eh?
and nobody can prove that the world is NOT ending in 2012, so let us wait and see.

Meh, too long to wait. Let’s just blow up the world now and get it over and done with.

Not only they should be ninjas, but they should have silent stealth helicopters, superhuman speed and night vision equipment to pull off some of the more complex ones, like these:

osfa.org.uk/secondone.jpg
lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2004/uk2004cf.jpg <— How in the heck did they do this?
news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3819 … cle300.jpg
swindon-ksmbda.org.uk/photos … hoto23.gif <— And this?

This one must be fake though: :cool:

woowoowoo.com/b3ta/crop_circle.jpg

Real or fake, they’re artists.

I wonder about thi sometimes, some of them are very intricate so they could be man made (it’s not hard, a farmer once made a perfect to scale version of the mona lisa in his corn feild), but I have also seen prigrams on TV stating that there are abnormal growths on some of the plants they find in crop circles, as if they had been expposed to radiation or something. so, I think they could be a natural phenomenon (like a plasma vortex) or they could be fake (math obsessed farmer graffiti artists).

[color=green]Hi[/color]

[color=green]Completely agree.[/color]

and of course, Time is Art.

This is an interesting crop circle. Who knows who really designed it, but the intriguing thing about this one is that the crop circle takes the form of the “Rainbow Bridge”, the basis of a global visualisation/meditation for peace, being undertaken daily by thousands across the globe.

Could the group visualisation have started to reach out and telepathically extend itself into form on the phsyical plane?

Nick

a. It has already been shown how people can make these crop circles. And quite a few people have even admitted that they did infact make them and that there was nothing supernatural about it.

b. that is nothing more than a guess. People do strange things that other people find boring on everyday basis.

c. who knows about that one…

Most evidence point to them being human made, and people have actually proved that it can easily be done in one night, by actually documenting how you make one and filming the process.

Is a long time since i saw a documentary about it, but they did show you exactly how it is done… I guess it is all about math… It is not hard to keep it good looking, once the formation is already made…

Beleive what you want to beleive in order to have a quiet mind. But the road to knowledge is not quiet at all.

And that’s all I have to say.

So it is a road to knowledge to ignore proven facts?