Did Israel do themselves a favor?

when I was trying to futiley debate the war with my mom she was all like

“just think, we haven’t seen terrorism again since septermber, something must be going right”

without calling her tons of names, SOMETHING IS GOING RIGHT JUST BECAUSE WE AREN’T being attacked?

Hmm…

then of course, WHAT ABOUT MADRID, BALI, ETC… do those people not matter?

They didn’t seem to be as important to her as Americans, and dammit, they are to me.

We really are arrogant, as a collective.

You know? Madrid just wans’t a big deal out here, it made headlines for a while and died, but 9/11 had the world saddened and paying attention to us for quite a while… sure more people died in 9/11 but still…

Then we have the suspicious Iran/N. Korea train accidents…

But anyway I think they chose the US as an initial target since it would really shock the world, and since we are the only real superpower, it makes them seem tougher than if they just picked on some small country with a crappy army.

I agree with many earlier posters about situation in Israel, more violence from Israel’s goverment causes just more guerilla resistance. And there is no good side in that bloodshed, just victims of unleashed anger.

And talking about Osama.
Where are the proof that it was Osama behind it? Or was he just perfect muslim scapegoat for directing people’s hate. Iraq and Afganistan, both were ready for occupation already before 9/11, armies were in place for just to strike in. Just direct all the media attention to someone in particular and simplify the whole situation to some kind of ‘justified’ terrorist hunt. Probably same thing with Bush, he is there to take all the blame, and when president changes, the forces behind it controlling, will still be probably the same.

How many holes and suspicious aspects 9/11 has? Too many, just look for yourself, though you could just ignore it all and turn on CNN.

letsroll911.org/
deceptiondollar.com/DDHome.htm
bushwatch.org/bush.htm
9-11.co.uk/

“If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator”
-George W. Bush (CNN)

And now this Rumsfeld stuff… ridicilous, again someone was needed to take the blame so Bush’s name wont get associated with all the blood his regime has spilled.

Anyways, its a beautiful world were living in. This madness cant go on forever. And sorry for getting bit off the subject. Peace.

"Probably same thing with Bush, he is there to take all the blame, and when president changes, the forces behind it controlling, will still be probably the same. "

Which is why I kind of want to vote Nader… (i voted Kucinich in the primaries, but what chance did he have?)

The problem is the damn two party system… so… I don’t know, if everyone that is voting Kerry but would rather vote Nader voted Nader, maybe he could win?

The thing is… I think they like to get people really pissed off at the government and at war, and waste tons of money, so they can go in and fix all the problems, and the people are happy again for a while, though I don’t imagine how they could fix this mess.

But frankly I’d rather have Kerry than Bush anyday, that man scares me.

I mean, anyone who thinks he has the right to detain citizens indefinitely should probably be tried for treason, and yet, me saying this right now, well, it probably qualifies as “treason” to them.

At any rate… 9/11 is most definitely suspicious, I think the government alllowed it to happen, they let Pearl Harbor happen, and they planned to kil us citizens and blame it on cuban terrorists int he past to go to war with cuba. (documents are out there and on “trusted” news sites)

maybe they’ll do that now since he’s focusing on some BS with Castro for some reason.

But… well… anyway… I have a feeling we will have 4 more years with Bush, the 8 more years with Clinton (hillary)
old Bush->Clinton->W Bush->Clinton (Hillary)

what dumbasses would vote that way? I mean jeeze, pick your damn president, but he/she has to be of one of two families!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, especially since the Bushes and Clintons are supposedly friends.