do you loose your temper while dreaming?

I did once…it wasnt a good thing…I think I turned into a demi human/skinwalker/demon and then made everyone die by opening a gate to hell and making them all fall in the pit…>> now I think I got banned from lucid dreaming for a while now…I havent had much success going lucid again --

Um… I can’t say that I have…

Nor can I claim to have sent anyones soul to entirnal damnation in the deepest pits of Hell…

… if shared dreaming is possilbe… I hope I don’t end up in a dream with you and no temper…

:tongue:

thats the effect of the anidamide nuero tranmitter… how, why?

Well THC mimics this drug, and when you are high from THC (or marjiuana) you become paranoid, and I have became hatefull and mad. And, I started even talking shit to my roomates and even almost done something really wrong, which I wont say just in case. But, thats why. I find that in my dreams, controlling emotions are hard.

Only once when a DC tried to convince me that I was not dreaming. The DC regretted trying that. :devil:

At least I did not send the DC to hell.

I kinda lost my temper in an LD the other morning. It was really stupid, too :happy:

in my LD i was walking around my house observing things having just got out of bed (the dream began as a false awakening). I had the idea to go outside and check the mailbox.
I was in my underwear and my hair was messed up. As i stepped outside I had the thought that a DC would laugh if they saw me.
As I was walking to the mailbox a woman drove past in a car and yelled some smart-ass remark at me. Somehow I got angry and yelled abuse back at her.
For a moment I was actually really annoyed at this DC and my LD ended soon after.

When I’m semi-lucid I sometimes lose my temper, but I’m calmer when I’m completely lucid.

Oh no…I lost my temper again methinks…I had a lucid dream and then there was a lady who was a theif and like stole some money…from the bank machine…where my money was…so I ran to her then jumped really high (man that was so fun…i could feel the wind!) and then I shooted so many ki blasts at her…and they were big too…Im not sure if she survived though >_>

I’ve lost my temper in my dreams before. In fact, I consider it as my venting place without hurting anyone or even suffer any unwanted coinedences. Sometimes I vent so much that when I wake up, I feel tons, tons, and tons better.

However if I’m completely lucid, then I’m usually much calmer and able to vent in a friendly way rather than taking over my dream and scream frantically in anger. :shy:

I consider it normal to lose your temper in your dream once in a while. It’s the safest place to vent so why not? :smile:

Every time I lose my temper in a dream and start yelling, my voice will fade, and i will lose my voice eventually. The more I try to yell, the more my voice will fail. This is extremely irritating. Does this ever happen to you?

I dunno if its normal for me to go berserk and go kill lots of people…well…u know what happened after I sent those people in the depths of hell…this angry mob started chasing me…

Yes indeed. Though I don’t really consider that losing my temper. I consider it more of a controlled release. By that definition I have “lost my temper” more times than I can count.

Controlled release. I agree with you. It is a way to release your emotions without hurting anyone in your dreams. I do that occasionally, depending on how stressful I am. It really helps me to feel better when I wake up, you know? :smile:

Yes. I know exactly what you mean. You wake up and feel as though a weight has been lifted off you. I get that by having positive up lifting dreams to but, sometimes it just is not as much fun as having a “ tantrum” once in a while.

just conjure up 1 of those things where u just type what u want to say and hit enter

kick ass.

I plan on losing my temper in my next LD, when ever it feels like coming around, I’m just gonna go psycho through my school hunting down the french teacher and any Dream police that get in the way.

Probably some DA’s - Dream Avengers…

You may have lost lucidity or maybe felt guilty about it. Just remember It is ok to express your self in your dream. It is your dream world and you have nothing to feel guilty about. There is no such thing as dream avengers unless you create them your self.

Happy Dreaming

Wow, I’ve never lost my temper in a dream before and I’ve had quite a few annoying DCs and Lucid Occurrences. When I first started LDing, I was all too nice to DCs. I would have ideas in mind for what I wanted to do and then a DC would ask me a question and I’d stop to talk to him/her. I remember one lady asking me about standardized tests and I actually tried to relieve her confusion. I am just too nice in my LDs and IRL probably.

Erm… yes, nice crazy people! don’t send me to hell! :cool_laugh:

I don’t lose my temper much in LD’s, sept’ maybe one time where I realised I was dreaming and mentioned it to one of my freinds in the dream, he said “Your not dreaming, stop being an idiot!”
At that moment I pulled out a chair and smashed it over his head… actually now that I think about it it was pretty funny, he had birds and a massive lump on his head :tongue:

sno_isulli

Most of the time I don’t either. But every once in a while I let loose in my LD’s. As you have more LD’s you can learn to use them in many different ways. Like I and Dm7 mentioned you can use them to release frustration (I’ll use this one since the topic is looking your temper) safely and with no consequences. I often feel much better afterward. Again it is not something to do all the time but don’t be afraid of it either.

Sometimes you have to remind your subconscious who is in charge here. LOL :smile:

Don’t worry as you have more lucid dreams and improve your control you will realize that You are boss in your dreams. It is just a matter of increasing your lucidity. As you gain more control you won’t be as easily distracted by your dreams. Keep practicing.

Happy Dreaming :smile: