Does anyone have LONG lucid dreams?

I know that I had one that lasted a couple hours. Not going to go into details, though…

I woke up in the morning one time, checked the time, and went back to sleep. Had a massive 2 hour long lucid dream, and when i woke up i could remember everything. Your head hurts after lucid dreaming that long because you have to concentrate so hard!

Of course memories of dreaming are very unrealiable so there’s a chance I slept normally for 115 mins and only lucid dreamt in slow time for 5 mins.

I totally believe it when he says he made a dream last 100 years. This has been my experience with dreaming, that time does stretch a lot. It’s like those narnia books where people enter Narnia for years, and come back to reality 5 minutes later.
My experience with psychoactives has definitely showed me that time can be bent. After a night of tripping, the day before seems like it happened a month ago. While tripping i find myself checking my watch every 10 seconds, expecting it be hours later. I’ll always wonder why the sun isn’t rising!

Hah, same here, while tripping the time goes super slow… it’s because your thoughts run like a waterfall down your head, making you think 7 thoughts at the same time + thinking alot faster (it makes it hard to concentrate)… so when you usually think, it’s pretty slow, so you think the time has totally passed by when you think that much…

Anyway, now I’m worried, I just started this lucid stuff, and I’m starting to think (if you guys are right) that the avarege (dreamtime) lucidity is like counted in seconds instead of minutes or hours… If you can only become lucid for like a minute every night… then it’s not worth it ( I think)… But if i can get lucid for at least half an hour (dream time) ++ I’m happy… Based on you guys LD’s sounds like nothing… I’ve tried four times before, and it worked the last two times… but they both only lasted for two minutes… (it lasted 30 minutes in real time, but 2 minutes in the LD) what’s that crap?

• There are some of you saying that you’ve only been lucid 3 times in the last 5 years… what’s the point in continuing? I hope I’ll get luckier :smile: