does Calea zacatechichi show up in a drug test?

I am on probation and they give me weekly drug tests. I would like to try Calea zacatechichi but I do not want to get in trouble for it. Does anyone know if this shows up in a drug test or not?

Well. I don’t know my stuff about drug tests, but I guess that if it is legal then what is the problem? The plant itself won’t show up on the test, but the chemicals inside it.

Calea is legal in most states, minus Louisiana and a couple of others are considering banning it for human consumption. Even if it is legal in your area, you should really do some extra research on the drug as it really is not the safest of supplements to take.

Moreover, as far as I know none of us are licensed for drug testing nor do we know what type of test you are taking. My recommendation is to speak with whoever it is administering your tests.

Topic locked due to questionable nature of Calea as a lucid supplement. As a note, the plant Calea Zacatechichi is listed as poisonous to humans by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States. In drug form, it is legal in most areas except for the state of Louisiana. It is highly recommended that members research this drug before attempting it. :tardis: