Dream Clearness?

Whenever I dream, it’s always realy cloudy and faded. I would very much like to know if there is any way to fix this?

No, there is no way to “fix” it. This is your default dreaming clarity and it will remain the same for the rest of your life.

:neutral:

Improving your DR (perhaps via a DJ) can have a positive effect on dream clarity. Start there. (I’ve also read somewhere on the forum that meditation is very beneficial, too. But I think improving DR is easier, in terms of convenience.) There are existing threads on this same topic somewhere on here - just do a search.)

BTW, I’ll use you as a lightning rod of hate. (How does it work?)

try eating chocolate before bed that may help or eating chocolate in your dream

EDIT: also :welcome: be sure to go on the big im nw to the site forum

Edited in double post, please use edit. :wink: :dragon:

Improving your DR with a DJ will help. When I started with my DJ I started getting clearer dreams, and I could hear sounds and feel textures sometimes too! I’m kind of lazy these last weeks with my DJ, so things have gotten less clear :shy:

Give it a try and have some patience. The more you tell yourself that dreams are important the more and better dreams you’ll remember.

Also, you might want to try some B6… :wink:

Definitely a DJ is a great way to start. Keep a journal and pen beside your bed at all times, and when you travel, take it with you. It is very important that when you have a dream you write it down in your journal immediately or of course you will forget in the morning.

Also it is very important that you commit yourself to always write in your journal no matter what time of the night is. When you do this you will be rewarded with clearer and more vivid dreams and of course Lucid Dreams as well.

Good Luck and Welcome to LD4all!

Thanks everyone. I really hope this will help.

All you have to do is take any of your anger out on me. (It doesn’t matter how much)