Dream Pets

Don’t you hate that?!

Hi everyone, do you have pets in your LD’s? I’m not allowed to have pets in RL, so I thought to myself, 'well, I can always have a dream pet!" What kind of animal are your dream pets? And if you don’t have a DP, what kind would you like to have?

I think that I would like to have a unicorn (as dumb as that sounds :tongue: ) because I could ride it to places.And I could fly on it…maybe. Or a little dragon, that’d be cool :smile:

EDIT oops, didn’t know there was another topic of this :content:

Ive only ever had one when i was younger. It was a cat, and i would have NDs where i would be petting it. Beyond that i dont remember much about it. It was a long while ago.

I saw a donkey or horse in someones shed once. Perhaps i’ll find it again if i go back there next time i’m lucid.

I had a few dreams with my old dog in about ummm 12 years after he died :sad: he protected me from evil things, like in real life if any stranger came near me he would go mad :content:

That’s really cool Scorpio!

In a dream I had a while back I had 2 wolves protecting me. There was another one (the same night I think) where I bought a beautiful calico wolf. She was wild though, and ran around like crazy on her rope leash.

/me day dreams about his pet. :dream:

Yesterday I dreamed about a giant white owl who landed on my shoulder and stayed with me all the time. It was a powerful experience… so hopefully I’ll meet him again some day :smile:

I had roaches in my dreams last night… hope that doesn’t count. :bored:

Got a problem with roaches? :wink:

No, but maybe I could go with something a little more furry… :grin: (sticking with the wolves)

I have have seen “The monkey” in alot of my dreams and he is a little capuchin monkey who holds 1 or 3 knives in his hands or even in his tail. he is nice and sometimes i feel he is protecting me hehe kinda silly i know a little monkey protect big old me :gni: .Lol he is usually just sharpening his nails, but once he was juggling the knives. i think that he can read my thoughtsx cuz once i thought “hey what are you doing here?” and he looked up and shrugged like i don’t know?

Hatedgremlin day dreams about his pet. :dream:

I don’t really remember having a “dream pet” I’ve dreamt with pets but just in general.

However, now I’m starting to think this little boy/dog is my pet. The one that’s been showing up a lot in my dreams lately.

ADOPT MEEEEE!!! :gni:

I liked the cabbit in my dreams last night, I hope it comes back again. :love:

wow thats a really cool idea…dream pets.I want one.maybe a cat or something.thanks for giving me the idea. :smile:

Okay last night I had a dream, that up until not too long ago I had forgotten, with two pets. One dog/sloth and an owl.

They were awesome looking and I would definitely love them as pets.

I now have two wolves, who at first attacked me, but I slowly won their respect. They’re pretty cool

Once I dreamt that I had a pet, but it was a Pikachu-keyring O.o…

I did have a dream of a tiger, it just walked stright into my lucid dream, I stroked it a few times after haveing a good time with a lady, I dunno what this means, but hopefully its something to do with power