dream recall...

My dream recall has been decreasing ever since school started and I stopped using WBTB. Is there anything to help this that doesn’t involve waking up right after every dream or what? I’ve heard meditation helps with both lucidity and recall. If that’s true, does anyone know of a meditation technique that would help me?

Well what has helped me is I include a line in my MILD mantra. “I will remember my dreams” or “I will remember my dream when I wake up”. It has worked for me might work for you… within 6 days it had increased my recall from 600 words to 900 words.

Also stress is also said to hinder both Lucid dreams and recall. Just try not to get stressed over school by finishin all homework early or somthing so that you dont have to worry about it or stress over it :wink:

Thanks, I’ll try that. The first thing I’m gonna do when I become lucid is meet with my “Id” and change my sleep habits. Hopefully it works, but right now I’m still open to more suggestions…

I met a guy who told that he power dreams on weekends. He said that he set his alarm for 6am and would set it so it goes off every 8-10 mins. He hits his alarm and then goes back to sleep for a another session of dreams. He does this 3 or 4 times and then wakes up or shuts his alarm off.
But i bet that you could definatly have a chance to record one or more of those dreams.

It takes me 8-10 minutes to sleep :-\ Anyways i might try power sleeping but at 20-30 minute intervals.

Ive been working on my dream recall a lot lately and my dream diary entries have been getting longer and I remember at least one dream every nite - so thats all good.
The thing is, the other nite i was having a dream about searching around in my friends room for something and i suddenly thought to myself ‘i have to remember to write this down in my dream diary!’ and then i woke up! how annoying is that!
Has this ever happened to anyone? and does anyone know of any ways that i can increase my awareness in dreams?