Dreaming in color

moved to stuff because it is about vivid dreams :moogle:

I always hav really vivd dreams in full color with perfect sight and sounds and smells, I have read from a source that this could mean OBE, are they right? Is that what it is? :confused:

I don’t think that vivid dreams are OBEs but, you might have a better chance of having one. (if that’s what your asking)

And you are really lucky that you can smell in your dreams. My dreams are somewhat blurry.

Actually, everyone dreams in color. Smelling and hearing in dreams just means they are very vivide dreams, I think, or the sounds and smells are from RL.

Disagree :razz: i think that the sounds and smells are also produced by your mind , also [i]some[/] dream in black and white (i mostly dont dream black and white , but it looks like somebody has reduced the contrast and color depth of the dreams :razz: ) OOB ? well i doubt it STRONGLY …

:welcome: first … welcome to the LD4all forum :grouphug:

Vivid dreams are just vivid dreams … it does not mean they are OBE, Astral or lucid dreams.

If you are interested in OBES, there is a big OBE topic in the beyond dreaming forum click for topic

Vivid color dreams are not OBEs. i think that OBES are separate then vivid dreams.

I always dream with colors and sound.
Sorry, but it is completely normal. :neutral:

I do dream in color with sound… who doesn’t?

I dream in colour as well, but I have no sounds, it’s weird.