DreamLink Temple

:cool: I recently joined LD4all, and have a proposition for you avid dreamers out there… :cool:

But first, let me preface with this:

In the years I’ve been recording my dreams, I’ve come to realize a few things as truth for me. Please do not accept it as your own, should it not feel comfortable…

The more I remember events from Dreamtime, it seems the more I remember this life while in Dreamtime…Thus increasing chances for lucidity. Kind of like opening up a tunnel one way for dream memories, opens it up the other way for conscious memories to enter Dreamtime.

Lucidity has opened up another aspect of nightly adventures for me…Astral travel…This has brought me to a conclusion about dreams/dreaming/dreamtime…
At night, when our bodies are resting, another part of ourSELVES (what we really are) is out adventuring. Part of our consciousness must be present if we can remember the adventures. More of our consciousness is present when we realize we are travelling in a dream realm(lucid). And all of our consciousness is present when we actually view our physical body/astral body during a projection experience.

Since I am of the belief that we are travelling at night, I feel it is not only quite possible, but entirely probable, that many of us are meeting each other during our Dreamtime adventures. Past attempts at meeting in lucid dreams have brought the following realizations…

When one dreamer is lucid, and the other is not, it is quite possible that the non-lucid dreamer will be kind of like a dream character, exhibiting little to no ability to converse/interact in a meaningful way that really helps them stand out as a being in and of themselves…Showing intelligence rather than acting out of instinct. When the other dreamer is lucid as well, the conversations are amazing, and the locale generally tends to take on a communal feeling…

So, now to the meat of the proposal. Anyone interested in attempting to meet up in shared lucid dreams?

In the past I have felt compelled to go about this in a semi-scientific manner. I have never shared my real name with online Dreamlinkers. Once meeting in a shared lucid dream, we can validate the reality of it, by sharing our actual names at that time.

If you are interested, post a reply, or feel free to PM me.

PAST DREAMLINK EXPERIMENTS

Hello S3th. What you are talking about is what we call Shared Dreaming. If you are interested, I think you should take a look at the BIG Shared Dreaming topic, for other like minded people.

If a mod could move this thread to that area, it would be much appreciated…

How’s everything in Australia?