Drugs influencing your ability to have a lucid dream?

Thanks!

Why do you want to legalise it? If it becomes legal, it will become taxable, and much more expensive. What’s wrong with obtaining it illegally as we all do at the moment?

milod789

it’s not stillnox, don’t think that would help in anyway… but you can mix it with two beers and become so drunk that you have no idea what you did last night :wink:

i’m going to visit a doctor soon because I have some severe sleeping problems, I’ve slept like 12 hours this week so I’ll probably get stillnox… I can post a thread if it helps me in some way

what’s your experiences of the pill?

subutex is not something to play around with! the guy i was talking about is clean now but he was close to become a real drug addict

Persoanly, I don’t think drugs work. I think only your mind can control your lucid dreaming. This is why I say bad influences are bad for you.

christo

stillnox ( or ambien in the US ) is a drug I used to take for insomnia. I still take it once in a blue moon when I just can’t sleep even after I have tried meditation or self hypnosis. It works good to help you sleep but, you have to follow the directions carefully. Don’t take it until you are ready to go to sleep. The reason I say this is that it works very fast like 10-15 min for me.

The good: you nod off to sleep gently. You don’t feel like you got hit by a truck like you do with other meds. For me there was no morning hangover either so, I had no trouble getting up in the morning and going to work.

The bad: I never had a lucid dream on it.

The ugly: If you take too much of it you can have some memory loss. Also, can cause you to do some strange things then don’t remember.

Good luck