Ever been shot in a dream? part II

Ahh… Just the topic I wanted to see.
A few nights ago I had a dream where I was shot. This time it hurt like hell. I’ve never felt that much pain in a dream before. It rivals some of the worst pain I’ve had in real life too.
The gun look was like this: image.com.com/gamespot/images/20 … een002.jpg

Note to self: Do not think of pain before going to bed.
Sorry if I’ve scared anyone. :tongue:

Well, to be honest, it wasn’t you that scared me, it was that beast gun :eek:

Not that I wouldn’t be curiuos as well to face that sort of pain. If I can experience it and then wake up without any sort of permanent damage, then it’s only educational :cool_raz:
Some people argue pain is a lesson life gives you when it’s too late, that is, when the damage is done. Now, i’m getting that lesson for free! Wheeee!

Yes, but it was very strange because it didn’t hurt.

The guy shot me, and I slumped to the floor (I was already sitting down before he shot me), and then I came back to life again somewhere else. This was in a normal dream.

I was sort of reliving a movie, where after crazy ship adventures in the Polar sea, we would return to M’s house to split the treasure. I actually walked there because I had fallen from the ship :tongue: and it was part of the plot, since there would be a betrayal, and all other dwarves would be killed by M’s father, in order to get all the treasure. (I was Dopey) The fence would have partially hidden me, but I wasn’t fast enough (I had a clear FM flash of how things were supposed to be, with me going to tell Snow White, crying, and getting him arrested or something), so he spotted me, shot Doc, then went for me. I tried to shield myself with two newspapers, but that didn’t stop the bullet to the head. There was no pain, mine was just a part, and I fell to the ground, following the script. Then came a second-in-charge, who shot me a second time, so I’d “learn to think twice before singing”: the shot grazed my head, but hurt more than the one before, and made me wake up on the spot, with me smiling and thinking “You’ve been busted this time, R” (R as in my name).

I wasn’t really shot by a gun, but I killed with a throwing knife in a nightmare by a dark person I couldn’t identify. I felt no pain, because I woke up (I sweat a lot).

I actually have been shot in a dream, with a really big rifle :bored:
A quarter of my arm whre blown off, however I didn´t feel any pain :content:

I have been shot in a dream on two occasions. the first one wasnt painful at all and i think i just woke up but the second, now that was something. First of all i was lucid but i had no control of anything, i just knew i was dreaming. So I got shot as i was falling from a three story building and i felt this indescribable burning sensation where i was hit. i fell painlessly to the ground and everything just began to fade away, everything went black and all my senses were gone and i just thought to myself…“im dead”. about a minute later i woke up in that very same dream but i had lost my lucidity and it became a school play. it was pretty cool i might add.

Well, my friends have been shot in my dreams.
I’ve felt bullets pass me.
I’ve felt the bang of the gun. (Yes, felt it.)
But I’ve never been shot.
Once, two of my friends were shot at point blank range, while I was about 5 feet away. I just ran, expecting to die any minute. The dream soon ended, though.