Falling Dreams...

That’s exactly how my dream was, it seamed realy close to when I fell asleep, (I used to think I was just imagining it while awake) I could tell it was right after I slept cause my brother was like what happened to me when my leg jerked, (Bunk bed, I got top bunk) and he sleep realy fast, so it was close.

I get some dreams where I have to run from something, so I start running and I jump off my stairs, it’s weird because I don’t hit the stairs it’s like i push myself forward a lot and never hit the steps. It’s realy awsome. And sometimes I take realy big steps and go forward on the steps.
After I saw this sight now I can’t wait to go to sleep.[/code]

thats odd how you guys trip in your dream… but to do that you woulda have to know its threr orels why your your subconscious even have it there, so its basicly stupidity if that is to happen, lol, dont take it as an offense ;-D

I dont really get what you mean. :bored:

I’ve actually had quite a few dreams where I’m falling. The worst would have to be one where i was walking in a multi-story mall. There was an event of somekind going on on the ground floor and many ppl were leaning over the edge to see what was going on. Suddenly it felt like i was being pulled over to the edge, i was a few feet from the railing when this started. I moved to the railing very quickly and i couldn’t stop myself. I figured i would stop once i hit the railing, but i just went right through it. As i was falling, i managed to grab a hold of the ledge, but then my arm broke. It broke right in the middle of my forearm. It was a complex fracture and my arm was being held together by a small piece of tissue on the left side of my arm, there was no pain or blood, but i remember feeling very afraid. Then i fell all the way to the ground floor, i looked at my arm and it was whole and unbroken, before i could do anything else, i woke up. I’ve had a variation of this dream where i was in the grand canyon and fell over the edge. Scary stuff… :bored:

I’ve had a lot of falling dreams but mine always ended about two seconds after I started falling.