Favorite video game console?

Hmmm… I’d have to say my N64. Mostly cause it was funner when I was like 10. PC is a close second though, seeing as that’s what I use now.

SNES for me.
Mario, Mario Kart, Mario RPG, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasies, Actraiser, Street Fighter, Donkey Kong Country, and more.
So many heavy hitters, I feel.

PS1 was a big one i grew up on.
but PS2 beat it because you could play PS1 games on the PS2, plus more :wink:

Sega genesis :smile: but currently ps3

are u following me? :smile: haha

and sega is awesome! can’t top a good game of sonic!

Sonic is what I grew up on. And not purposely following you. I’m just clicking on the most recent threads in all the forum areas. So every thread you reply in gets bumped to the top, I see it as the most recently posted in thread and then go in there, though maybe I’m wrong and I don’t know, my subconscious is trying to follow you or I’m lying or something hahaha :smile:

I’m just joking with you!

PS2, N64 ooooor Gamecube. Don’t make me choose! XD

I grew up with sega and Sonic, passed all games that were released to that platform :razz:

After Halo came out I became an extreme fan and after that its the consoles of those games

I loved the Nintendo 64 as well. Had some friends who had it, used to play it a lot there, never had one myself.

Had a PS1, a lot of awesome games I played back in the days… .like Tomb Raider, Tekken, Crash Bandicot, etc… And then there was this one game which was my favorite actually, but I don’t remember the name… It was a racing board game which you could play splitscreen or singeplayer, you were on a board which levitated a bit in the air and it was a glowing color under it. Hope someone understands what I’m talking about, actually want to see if I can find it on the internet!

When Xbox came out, we got that instead and it has become my favorite ever since. Got a 360 now, of course. I’m so used to the Xbox controller, it feels so weird to use a PS controller.

I just got a PSVita. Not sure how I feel about it. Has anyone heard of a new potential console called Ouya?