FINALLY WENT LUCID, ALONG WITH 2 FA'S!!!!!

I don’t think so. In time I think you would learn to LD on your own without it. Way back when I was first learning to lucid dream I used things like tapes that taught me how to meditate and relax my body as well as self hypnosis tapes. I even used a strobe light (nova dreamer like effect)to induce lucid dreams. But, now I don’t need any such aides to induce lucid dreams.

You could try the Labarge trance induction CD.

Also, you could read up and practice self hypnosis then make your own tapes.

Awsome, thanks for the help :smile:.

Another quick question: I haven’t tried lucid dreaming yet, and tonight will be my first night (trying). Would it be ok to use this first off, or is there a reason I should attempt natural lucid dreaming first?

I don’t see any problems either way. If using the cd will give you more confidence then by all means go ahead and use it. If you want to try naturally first then that is good to.

Dealers choice :smile:

Happy dreaming

My question… How loud does the audio have to be? Very quiet to where you can barely hear it in the distance? or loud enough to where you hear every detail clearly?

I had to experiment a bit with it and found out(amazing thing btw) that if its too quiet it incorporates into my dreams as i.e radio stations same on every frequency.Bit too loud wont let me sleep,so i guess theres no real advice for you and you`ll need to play a bit with it.Oh,i mean when i leave it for the night.
When i listen to it during the day i make it so i can hear the intentions clearly.

Downloaded seraphims induction mp3…wow that is a nice nice nice nice nice nice nice one. lol. the other ones ive gotten sound techno and all bleh…but this one has like calm soothing sounds that makes me fall asleep even during the day…lol…like the sound of rain hitting the window, i like that. lol. im tryin this tonight…hopefully ill get some results! thanks!

which one? The one that seraphim linked to?

lol yeah i said Seraphim’s induction mp3:smile:

If you look, a member named “phoenelai” made it.

I wasn’t sure why you called it “seraphim’s”… I thought maybe he made one too

haha sorry…just a misunderstanding from both of us…regardless…i like it. lol.

I’m gonna try it again 2nite.

My only problem is that I leave my comp. on while I’m asleep, and then during the night, my mom comes in and turns off my comp. w/o me knowing. :sad:

Congrats man, I had two FA’s the first time I had a LD aswell, they could have been the coolest part of it for me… what were yours like?

In my dream, I woke up in my room and my mother came in(doesn’t happen very often but not totally out of the ordinary) and sat on my bed beside me. I looked at her as she pulled my covers down a little bit to my waist, then I blinked… and she was gone! I started lauging which wasn’t very nice but I realized it was a FA after reading about them on LD4all. Anyway, so I woke up feeling very accomplished and both my parents came in the room, my mom sat down beside me and my dad was standing, then… he got sucked out of the window extremely fast… then I actually came to :smile:.

I’d love to hear about anyone else’s FA’s as I’m very curious about them… if anyone is willing to share that is.