first lucid dream!!! and a lot of vibrations???

i took a nap some time ago today and i felt my whole body vibrating then i ended up in a dream but it was ssoooo real! i flew from my living room to my comp room but then woke up…the feeling of flying really was AWESOME!!! im trying to do astral projection…any suggestions??

I do not now much about astral projection but I must say I am really pleased to see how happy you are about your first lucidity. I recognise myself in it and can see the joy, amazeness and happyness back. Congratiulations!

Congratulations on your first LD :happy:

The main thing I love about being lucid is that everything seems so much realer than normal life. The colors are just so vibrant and the landscape is perfect. Also when I fly the wind is so life like I can feel it all over my body. Last time I was flying over a river and the wind was freezing.

@ andriodcooler
Well done :thumbs: It sounds like you might have WILD-ed rather than astral projected there. I don’t have much experiance with AP / OBE / OOBE but I believe there is a helpful topic on it in the beyond Lucid Dreaming Forum.
Here

Well done on your first LD! Congratulations! :happy:

Well it should be much more real since your brain is creating the “avarage” world. Everything is just as normal is it can get, and you don’t see a crack in the road or a risp in the wood.